6

Amelia's POV

After the fight and everything, Zane invited me to hang out with him and his friends. "C'mon Millie, we'll have fun!" "I don't know, who all is going to be there?" I was skeptical, I didn't want to go if I didn't know the people, I'd feel like I was intruding. "Me, Heath, Scotty, Kristen, Toddy, David, Liza, Alex, Carly, Erin, Dom, and Gabbie." Zane replied. "I guess so, but I have one question." "Yeah?" Zane said standing in the doorway. "Did you tell everyone? Because I don't want this to be some type of pity party where everyone is paying attention to me just because of what happened with Jack and I." "Of course not, we just wanna hang out and have some fun!" "Alright, I'm going to get ready now so please leave." I said while closing the door in Zane's face. "Hey that wasn't very nice!" He said with a baby voice. "Life isn't nice Zane, get over it!"

The clothes I'm wearing now have Zane's blood on them, so obviously I'm going to change.I put on a red and blue striped crop top, black jeans, and my old black converse. i put my hair into a ponytail and did minimal makeup.

A few minutes later, Zane asks if I'm ready to go. "Yep, I'm coming." We all get into the car and drive to David's apartment. David opens the door when we get there. "Amelia! It's been awhile I missed ya, kid!" "Hey David, how you been?" "Good. Come on in, some of the others are already here." I walked in and saw a few people I knew, Dom, David's room mate. Liza, Gabbie, and Carly and Erin. "Where's Alex?" Zane asked David. "Picking up the party basics, snacks, drinks, ya know?" The party was, well, and average party, basically spaced out for most of until the door closed. And then the most clean-cut, impressive, finest man walked in.

Take a gander, who do you think it is. Please vote & comment!
-Blondie