14

Amelia's POV
I woke up back at Our house. Hmm, must've fallen asleep at Carly and Erin's. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and boy, did I look bad! I had smeared makeup, my hair was a rats nest and, what's that smell? Oh right we went to the zoo. I smiled at the memories from last night. I went back my my room and grabbed some clean clothes and under garments. I went in and turned on the water. When I stepped in it felt amazing, every muscle relaxed. I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner and did that, then washed and shaved my body. After that I got out, dried off and got dressed. After that I went to the kitchen and ate a snack. Zane came in a little later and we talked for awhile. "So Zane? What's the plan for today?" "David's taking us somewhere because Elton wants to surprise us and needs us out for the day." "Alright I'm going to get ready. " I went and blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put on my shoes and say there waiting for everyone else. After everyone was ready and we had left, we went to chipotle for lunch and then walked around for a few hours.
When we got back home all the curtains were closed do we couldn't see a thing. We tried to go in the front door but it wouldn't budge. There was s note that said, "go around back." Umm ok. We all walked through the back and right as Zane opened the door we all screamed. Elton had filled our entire house with packing peanuts. "How did you do this all yourself?" Scotty asked jumping through. "I didn't." Elton said laughing. I was about to ask him what he meant when all of the sudden a bunch of people jump up from the peanuts. Yeah, we were mad but we had a lot of fun playing. Cleaning it up is gonna be the hard part.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Vote & comment! -Blondie