19

Amelia's POV

I woke up and turned to see Zane fast asleep. Aww, he still slept with his hands over his ears, he's had a fear of bugs ever since he was a little kid. I turned over and snuggled into him. We laid like that for awhile until he woke up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me rubbing my back. "I'm feeling much better, thank you." "That's good! Are you hungry?" He asked as we sat up. "Um, a little, but do you mind if I take a shower before we eat?" "No, go ahead! It's right over there." He pointed to it. "Thanks, not just for last night, but for everything you've ever done, like stick up for me in the 3rd grade, and in high school, and for helping me out these past months." I gave him a big hug then grabbed my suit case.

I walked into the bathroom and got undressed, then turned on the water and stepped in. The hot water felt amazing. I washed my hair and body, then quickly shaved. I got out and then put on a pair of shorts then a tank top. It was super humid here in Florida.

I walked out to the kitchen to get breakfast. "Hey Zane!" I said walking in. "Hey Millie, perfect timing! I made you a smoothie!" He said putting a cup on the counter. "Aww Zane, you are so sweet!" I sat at the kitchen island and took a sip. "Mmm, Zane this is so good!" "Hey, we should do smoothie talk, like coffee talk but with me and you!" Zane said pulling out his camera. "If that's alright with you though!" He said putting his camera down. "Yeah, I'm fine with it!" "Alright, thanks!" He got out his camera and hit record, "Hey guys, so since Heath isn't here, we thought we'd do coffee talk, but put a spin on it, so we got smoothies!" We both took a sip like they do with their coffee. "So Amelia, with all the Youtubers around you, does that inspire you to become one?" "Well, yes, but I'm also not sure about it." "If you guys think Amelia should start a YouTube channel, comment below!" We talked a little more about some trending things and then Zane ended the video. "Alright Millie, what should we do today?" "I'm fine with whatever." I said smiling. "Ugh! Amelia! You do this every time you have to make a decision!" "It's because I'd be happy with basically anything!" "Anything huh?" He smirked. "Umm, I don't know what you're thinking but I'm not getting a tattoo." "Ok Millie, that wasn't what I was thinking about but I have an idea!" He said laughing mischievously and then grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. Uh oh.

I finally updated! Please vote & comment! -Blondie