13

Amelia's POV

I wake up the next day so excited for me and Alex's date. I stayed in my pj's since I was going to Carly and Erin's to get ready for my date. I ate breakfast and took a shower. By the time all this was done it was 3:30. Our date was at 6 so I wanted enough time to hang out with Carly and Erin before having to get ready.

Carly and Erin came to pick me up a few minutes later. "Hey Amelia!" Erin and Carly said in unison. "Hey guys! Thank you so much for picking me up." "Yeah no problem! Hey do you mind if we vlog right now? we're low on footage and post tomorrow." "No it's fine, I'm already used to everyone in that house having a camera out 24/7." Carly pulled out her camera and vlogged for a bit but I didn't pay much attention because I was too busy thinking about my date. I was super excited to hang out with Alex but I also felt guilty about going behind Zane's back. We got to their house around 4 so we had 2 hours to get ready. I went and changed in Erin's room, I was wearing a mid-thigh floral dress with some black cow girl boots. Carly put some beach waves in my hair while Erin did my makeup. By the time all this was finished, Alex was to be here any minute. "Thank you so much guys!" I said pulling them both into a hug. There was a knock at the door and Erin ran and yelled, "Amelia! Your boyfriend is here!" Oh. My Gosh. I'm going to kill her for that. I walked out of Erins room and immediately saw Alex standing there looking ever so dashing. "Hey Alex, you look great." He smiled, "Thank you, you look... amazing!" I blushed like crazy. "Alright love birds get out before I barf!" Erin said pushing us out the door.

We walked out the door and got into his car. "So, where are we going?" "Umm don't be mad but I have no idea. I don't go on dates often so I didn't think about it till now." I just laughed and helped to decide. "How about we go to the zoo?" "Ok that actually sounds fun." We drove to the nearest zoo and got out. "So which exhibit first?" He asked looking at the signs leading to the different animals. "Aquarium! It's my favorite!" He laughed at my child-like behavior as I pulled him to the aquarium.

We had gone through almost the whole zoo when my phone started to ring. I looked and saw that it was Carly. "Hey Carly, what's up?" "You need to get back here right now, Zane says he's coming to hangout and he's gonna be here in 15 minutes!" "Oh my gosh! Ok, we'll be right there hold on!" I hung up and started to pull Alex towards the exit, "What's wrong? Why are we leaving?" "Zane's coming to Carly and Erin's we need to get back there right now!" He understood and started to run with me.

We were halfway there and I got a text from Erin saying Zane had stopped at the gas station to get some snacks for us so we had 5 extra minutes. We got back to the girls house and I turned to Alex, "I'm so sorry we had to cut it short, I'll text you later." I gave him a quick kiss and hopped out of the car. I ran up the stairs and down the hallway to their apartment. I knocked and yelled, "Guys, open up, it's me!" They opened the door and I sprinted to Erins room to change into my other clothes. After that I quickly scrubbed off the make up and put my hair into a messy bun. I ran to the couch and right as I sat down Zane walked in, "Hey Millie! Why are you so out of breath?" "Oh no reason I just remembered something funny." he looked at me weird than brushed it off. I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach for going behind Zane's back, then brushed it off because he'll never know, right?

WOW it has been a long time! i'm sorry. i'll try to be more active. Please vote & comment! -Blondie