9

I was still mad at Zane so there was no way I was sleeping in his room but my stuff was in his room and I needed pj's. I could ask Scotty but he was with Kristen and I didn't wanna walk in on, "anything." Guess I'll go ask Toddy.

 I walk over to his door and know on the wall since he door was open. "Hey Toddy do you think I could borrow some pj's?" He looked up from his phone and smiled, "Sure, come on in." He walked over to his dresser and got out some gray sweatpants and ad old t-shirt. "Thanks Toddy." I turned to go back to the bathroom to change but right as i did, Scotty went in. "Whatever I'll change in here." I turned around and slipped off my shirt ad quickly put on the other not wanting him to see the others marks left from Jack. I quickly took off my pants and put on the sweats. 

"Thanks Toddy I'm gonna go sleep on the couch." "What?No it's your first night here, you are not sleeping on the couch. You'll sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." "Are you sure? This is your room, I don't wanna impose." "You won't it's my choice." He replied. "Thanks Toddy, this means a lot to me."

I laid there for thirty minutes tossing and turning, I couldn't take it any more. I walked out to the living room. "Toddy, could you come sleep with me? It's been awhile since I slept on my own and I can't fall asleep." He smiled, "Sure, let's go." We walked back to his room and laid down I snuggled into his chest, breathing him in. "Goodnight Toddy, thanks for everything." "Goodnight Millie." Was the last hing I heard before falling asleep.

Sorry for the wait a lot has been going on. Please vote and comment! -Blondie