12

Amelia's POV

We walked into Zane's bedroom and he started to say, "About last night, I-" I stopped him, "It's fine, no hard feelings right?" "Yeah, whatever." He sighed. "Are you okay?" "What? No, I'm fine." "Are you sure? You seem kinda bummed out. Do you want to talk more?" he laughed, "I wanna do more than that." "Like what?" I  say confused. "This." He grabs my face and passionately kisses me. I kiss back and even though this is super cliche, I felt fireworks. Big ones, not the little firecrackers but the huge ones that erupt loudly in the sky. 

We were pulling apart when I heard the door close. I looked over and saw Carly standing there awkwardly. "Carly, please don't tell anyone, especially Zane. He'd freak out." "Yeah, I won't I promise." Carly left and me and Alex sat on the bed in silence. Then Alex broke the tension. "Amelia, I've had strong feelings for you for a long time now and I would really like to take you out on a proper date soon if that's alright." "I would love to but, Zane doesn't like the idea of us together, so I don't know how I would get out of the house without him questioning where I'm going." "Just tell him your going to Carly and Erin's for the night." "Ok when should we meet?" "Tomorrow, 6pm, I'll pick you up at Carly and Erin's." "Alright, see you then." 

We walked out of the bedroom and I went over to Carly and Erin, "Hey, so Alex and I want to go on a date but Zane isn't huge on the idea so is it ok if tomorrow Alex picks me up at your guys' house?" "Yeah, totally!" Erin says, "Bring your stuff over and we'll help you get ready!" Carly says. "Thank ou so much you guys are the best!" I say giving them a hug.

Everyone has gone home and boy, am I tired. I go into Zane's room and grab some pj's from my bag and change. After that I go straight to bed without a care in the world.

I'm finally awake long enough to write a decent chapter! Please vote & comment! -Blondie