7

"Amelia Sealock, is that you?" "H-hey Alex, How's life treating you?" "Good, how about you?" I guess Zane didn't tell everyone. "I've been better." I said smiling a little. "Oh Okay." He replied looking a little confused.

Me and Alex really hit it off and talked almost the whole night. Around 1am I was sitting on the couch with Alex talking about the weather and I was getting tired, so I stretched and after Alex had stopped talking. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Then I realized, when I had stretched, my shirt got stuck on my bra and you could now see all the bruises and scars from Jack. The memories flooded back as I pulled my shirt back down. Then I realized everyone had gone silent and was paying attention to me. I was so humiliated. I stood up and quickly grabbed my bag. "Um thanks for having me David but I have to leave." I said quickly before I started sobbing. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. "Amelia! Stop! Come back!" Someone yelled. I didn't bother stopping but instead ran faster. 

I made it down the elevator and into the car where I just sobbed. Thinking about Jack, thinking about all the times he hurt me, thinking about how humiliated I feel that everyone saw that and how awkward it must be for them. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the drivers side window. I unlocked it not bothering to see who it was. "Hey, How are you feeling?" It was Alex. "Humiliated. Stupid." "Don't. We all love you and want to take care of you. Can I ask how those happened?" "My ex boyfriend Jack was abusive, and I finally left him this morning." "Oh  Millie, I'm so sorry that this happened and I was oblivious to it. I would've done something." he pulled me into a hug and let me cry. After a few minutes, he pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. "I care about you so much, Millie." I smiled and looked back into his eyes. he looked at my lips as I looked back at his and he started to lean in...

Ooo  cliffhanger! I'm really gonna miss heath you guys he was my favorite! :( please vote ad comment some suggestions or constructive criticism. Thanks! -Blondie