17

Zane's POV (surprised aren't you?)

I wanted to work things out with Amelia but she went behind my back and did what I said not to do so I can't just cave and apologize for giving her the silent treatment.

Today is December 31st and I haven't seen or talked to Amelia since we came back to Florida. My family was throwing a New Years party and I was going to go over to Amelia's and see if she wanted to come. We'll see how it goes.

Amelia's POV
I've been home for a week or so now and it's been really refreshing not having someone vlogging your every move. I can really be myself and relax. I went in the kitchen to help my mom set up for dinner. "Hey mom. Need any help in here?" "No, but I wanna talk about something." She said sitting down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Ok?" I said kinda worried. "What happened to jack?" "Um, we broke up a few weeks ago." She looked devastated. "But why? He was such a nice boy! I thought it was a serious relationship?" What? Why is she so sad about this. "Look, some things happened and I've been staying with Zane and his friends." "Amelia! You're living with several men! You've slepted with every single one of them haven't you?" She yelled angrily. "How dare you!!" I yelled standing up. "No! Don't say that to me! You're basically a prostitute!" And with that she stood up and slapped me across the face. Tears welled in my eyes as I ran up to my room. I grabbed my suitcases and stuff then ran down the stairs and out the door. Right before I walked into the living room and lifted up my shirt to show my parents my scars and bruises that were finally fading. My mother didn't do anything while my father broke down in tears. "THIS IS WHY I BROKE UP WITH THAT 'PERFECT BOY' MOTHER!" I said crying. I gave my dad a hug then looked at my mom and said, "Never talk to me again." I ran to the door and gave Harper a hug goodbye. Ugh, I'm gonna miss that dog.  This is the second time I've ran from someone in my life. Where am I going to go? I guess the place I always end up at. Zane's.

I didn't have a car so I guess I'm walking. It wasn't super far from here so I don't mind.

When I finally got to his house I had processed all that has happened lately and right as Zane opened the door I broke down.

Odd place to end the chapter I know but I'm always in a time crunch. Please vote & comment!
-Blondie