15

Amelia's POV
It took us over four hours to get most of the packing peanuts. We now have a bunch of huge bags of packing peanuts in the back yard. Some men were coming to take some of them away. We don't have much to do today so we're just gonna hang out and probably have David, Liza, and Alex over. It was around 3pm when they came over. We hung out for awhile then after about two hours we all went quiet. "I'm hungry." Toddy and Zane said at the same time. We all laughed and agreed. We were trying to decide where to go. "Let's go to Taco Bell." Zane said standing up. We didn't want to take separate cars so Zane, David, and I went to Taco Bell.

We got there and ass we were ordering for everyone I got a call from Carly. "Hey Carly, what's up?" "Don't let Zane watch our vlog!" "What why?" I said confused. "We accidentally put some stuff about your date with Alex in it. We are going to take it down and redownload it without that part." "Ok just please hurry." I said nervously. I hung up and walked back over to Zane and David. "What was that about?" Zane asked. "Oh nothing Carly and Erin just wanted my opinion on something." "Umm okay." He said confused.

We got back home and ate our Taco Bell. In the middle of it Zane yells, "Everyone! Be quiet! Carly and Erin's vlog just went up and I wanna watch it!" I was nervous they all started watching it and by the end my worrying was done. They had completely cut out the parts with me and Alex or talking about it.

By 3am everyone had finally left and I was ready to pass out. I was just about to fall asleep and I got a text. It was from Alex, "Hey, sorry we didn't talk or hang out much, David suspecting some stuff. But I hope you sleep well and I can't wait to see you again! ❤️" I smiled. He was so cute!! "It's fine Alex! We can figure out another day for a date soon! Goodnight!" Right after I replied I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day around 11am and still felt really happy from me and Alex's conversation. I went in the kitchen to get some breakfast and saw Zane sitting on the couch looking mad. "Hey Zane, what's wrong?" "You should know!" "What do you mean?" I said confused. "Just check Twitter! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" I looked at Twitter and the first thing trending was #AlexandAmelia NO! People had seen the first vlog and taken screenshots of me and Alex and people had taken pictures of us at the zoo holding hands. I ran to our room, "Zane this isn't what it looks like!" "REALLY? BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND DID SOMETHING THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!" I tried to talk to him but every time I did he stopped me."Amelia! Just stop! Don't talk to me! Leave me alone forever!" He stormed out and left. I started sobbing on his bed. What have I done?

I updated at a normal hour!!! I started a second story, so if you like the Willis clan you should definitely read it! Vote & comment! -Blondie