18

Zane's POV

When I opened the door my heart broke. There she was, crumpled in the doorstep, bawling. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I ran back as quick as I could and grabbed her luggage. I came back in and she had stopped crying but she was curled up in a ball. I laid down next to her. "What happened?" She took a shaky breath. "My mother asked why happened to Jack and I, and when I told her that I was living with you guys, she accused me of sleeping with all of you and then slapped me. I showed her all the scars and bruises left over and she didn't even care." By the time she finished telling me, she was crying again. Her mom was never an understanding women. She always assumed the worst. "I'm so sorry Millie. Everything will be fine now, you can stay with my family until we go back to California." "But what about the house? You guys are moving and where will I go?" She said afraid. "You're going to live with us, of course! Amelia, I'd never leave you to fend for yourself!" "Ugh! You're so nice! I'm so sorry for going behind your back, I'm sorry for being such a brat these past weeks! Please forgive me?" I smiled at her apology. "I forgive you. This past week I've had some time to think and, I don't care if you and Alex are together but, if he ever breaks your heart, I will rip off his genitals." She stated laughing at my remark. "I'm so glad we are back to best friends." "Me too." I agreed. This is the happiest I've been in awhile.

Short chapter but I needed to update. Please vote & comment! -Blondie