8

We were millimeters apart, then BAM! It was like fireworks, and I lived every second of it. We pulled apart just as Zane came around the corner. Alex smiled at me, "See you later, Amelia. Could I get you're number before you leave?" "Sure!" I said pulling out my phone. We exchange phones. He gets out of the car to let Zane in, "I'll see you later Amelia!" "See ya Alex!" I say biting my lip. I haven't been this happy in awhile.

When Zane gets in the car the first thing he does is give me a giant hug. "I love you, Amelia. If I ever see that scumbag Jack ever again I'm gonna beat his-" I cut him off. "Zane, it's fine I feel better now, Alex and I talked about it." "Oh, is that all you guys did?" "I don't know." I smirked. "What do you mean "I don't know?" "I'll tell you when we get back." Indicating that I idn't want Heath and Todd to hear.

We got home and Zane practically dragged me to his room. "So what happened?" Geez, he was eager to know. " Well he followed me down to the car and I cried for a few minutes then told him about what happened, then one thing led to another, and we kissed!" I said excitedly. He didn't look happy. "What the heck Amelia! didn't you see he was taking advantage of you! He waited till you were vulnerable and kissed you!" Now I was mad. "Zane you're jumping to conclusions right now and I don't wanna talk about this anymore." I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the toilet seat and started sobbing for the millionth time today. Why do I ruin everything?

I'm gonna try to update more during the day so I can actually sleep. Please vote & comment!  -Blondie