Performance Time

A/N: I'm not going to start this out with the last chapter from FTHS but I'm just gonna lightly hit on it so you get your mind back into it. Enjoy!! P.S. Probably won't be using media like in the first two.

Sutton gritted her teeth, unwillingly to turn around at the boys calling her name. She hadn't seen them in a while and they expected her to be happy to see them, but she didn't feel happy, just irritation as arms flung around her.

"Get off." She shoved her elbows and walked behind Barb into her dressing room, imagining the confused and dumbfounded looks on each of the boys' faces.

"Anyways, the scene is centered around a snowball dance. You'll be singing with Forever In Your Mind... I would introduce you but.." Barb trailed off. Sutton's mouth was wide open.

"I wasn't told I was singing with them. We haven't even practiced together." Sutton was fuming.

"Well, darling, that's show biz." Barb left her dressing room.

Sutton turned to take in the full room. She wasn't really impressed but she sat down at the vanity anyways. She looked at her pale complexion with the red blotches trying to appear at her hair line. She smiled to lighten them.

Soon she called out for the rehearsal and then it would be the filmed scene. She dreaded the thought of having to stay with the boys even longer. She hoped she would not mess up to prolong it any further than need be.

Sutton dragged her feet onto the mini stage and stared into the crowd of extras, avoiding the band's gazes. The director explained everyone's parts. The rehearsal was quick, but as one of the main actresses had fallen on her jog in, a break was called.

Sutton started walking back to her dressing room, until a hand caught her wrist. It whirled her around and she came face to face with Ricky, Liam, and Emery.

"Sutton," Liam whined, it was almost pleading and she realized her expression must of been one of disgust.

"What?" She snapped.

"Sutton, why so harsh?" Emery asked, half teasing.

"Why so manipulative?" She shot back, serious.

"Huh?" Ricky asked.

"What?" Emery had asked at the same time, and Liam just let his jaw drop.

"Ever." Sutton turned to leave again.

"Sutton, tell us why you're mad." Liam stood up straighter, not hunching over at her anger like earlier.

"Why I'm mad? I am not mad, I am infuriated. You guys have the nerve to talk to me. Like c'mon! You left me! Again!" Sutton's voice starting rise, but it never did break like it had the first time this had happened.

"Sutton, we had to come here for Ricky's show and our gigs that Disney was giving us. They're all our shows right now," Emery tried to be the diplomat, but he wasn't helping.

"So friends are unimportant? Wonderful! But I mean, it's probably just me. I mean, you had time for your girlfriends plenty but not a word to me!" Sutton's voice finally broke.

Before the boys could defend themselves, the director and actress were back and ready. The rehearsal and filming went by swiftly and Sutton rushed out afterwards, not even bothering to go back to her dressing room.

A/N: This is a later time that I'm writing this (like a while after I published this chapter) but I cannot believe I put the "what?" "-ever" joke in here. I am laughing so hard because it's really annoying so I don't know why I used it but all well. XD