The 2nd Day of Christmas

Sutton woke up early, getting herself ready for the ride. She rolled her suitcase to the top of the stairs, and smiled at the sleeping boys.

She picked up her suitcase and tiptoed down the stairs. She set her bag next to the kitchen doorway and grabbed a granola bar out of the cabinet.

It was a while before the boys woke up and when they saw Sutton standing there with a suitcase beside her, smiles over took all of their faces.

The boys quickly got dressed all four of them packed their bags into the SUV that was to escort them to Cali. Emery sat in front and Sutton was sandwiched between the other two in the middle seat.

"So Sutton, we are also going to have to work on some episodes for my show," Ricky began and Sutton started rolling her eyes. "Hey, but I've got a friend that want to show you around a special mall."

"Who?" Sutton asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Rowan Blanchard," Ricky smiled.

"She is?" Sutton asked.

"A Disney Star," Emery said, looking as Sutton in disbelief.

"I said I knew you had a show with Disney. Didn't say I watched Disney shows." Sutton put her arms up in surrender.

"Well, she wants to hang out with you so I said you'd like to," Ricky said.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. The sound of blaring music through earbuds was the only noise. It surprised the four when they stopped at a gas station.

"What are we doing?" Emery asked.

"We got a little more ways to go but I needed gas so better get snacks and use the bathroom now," the driver explained, holding the gas pump.

The four unbuckled their seat belts and went inside. The boys went straight for the candy isle. Sutton weaved her way through to the restrooms at the back of the convenience store. She quickly used it and was walking out when she bumped into a brunette.

"Sorry," Sutton mumbled, backing out of the way.

"It's fine, just are you Sutton?" The girl asked.

"Yeah?" Sutton answered her.

"Oh! I'm Rowan! The boys said you headed in here and now I sound like a stalker," the girl said, looking at the ground.

"Oh, you're taking me to the mall to show me around, right?" Sutton asked.

"Yeah, that's me," Rowan smiled.

"I thought you were going to pick me up at the hotel tomorrow," Sutton said, following Rowan out of the restroom.

"Well, I figured I could pick you up right now and we could have a girls' night in my room and the mall I want to take you to has an event day the day after tomorrow. So we can hang out tomorrow at my hotel too," Rowan's face was lit up with anxiety.

"That sounds great," Sutton said, picking out candy as they made their way to the boys.

"You found her," Ricky stated, a huge smile on his face.

"Yep," Rowan smiled over at Sutton.