The Day After Christmas

Sutton sat in front of her lap top. She turned on the camera and started recording.

"Hey, guys! I know it's been awhile but I wanted to do a life update." Sutton pushed her hair out of her face.

"Two years ago, I met the members of Forever in Your Mind. I had covered one of their Christmas songs." Sutton laughed, it was always Christmas with them.

"Then we lost touch and I met the former member, Jon. After that went a not-so-good way, I reunited with the boys for a bit. But their career still kept them distant." Sutton smiled at the memories.

"And one year ago at Christmas, they recreated our first Christmas together for me since I had been in an accident and couldn't walk. But yesterday was Christmas and I didn't spend it with them." Sutton put on a sad smile.

"It was weird not having them here and I spent Christmas alone. I haven't talked to any of them in a long time but it's what happens isn't it? They've always proven their new jobs at Disney come before friends, and now it's even before their connection with fans." Sutton wiped away a tear.

"I haven't made a video in awhile due to me trying deal with them leaving again. And I don't think I'll be making another one. I want to make some new friends that will stick with me. And that's my New Years Resolution. Having friends that are normal and can be there for me." Sutton was about to shut off the camera when she thought of one more thing to say.

"If the boys see this, I'm sorry. I can't wait for you guys any longer. And I don't want you to come back into my life. I love the memories I have of us but I need to make new ones... without you." Sutton turned off the camera.

She posted the video without editing and logged out of her channel. And Sutton walked out of her room, ready to find friends to make new memories with. And she didn't look back.