The 4th Day of Christmas-Pt. 2

"Okay, when are we going to talk about what happened yesterday?" Sutton turned as much as she could in her seat with the seat belt on.

Rowan didn't turn and kept staring out of the window. "What is there to talk about?"

"Why it happened?" Sutton asked.

"It happened because I thought you wanted it." Rowan turned her body even more towards the window.

"Why are you mad at me?" Sutton leaned over, almost pleadingly.

"I'm mad at myself."

"For what?"

"For thinking you'd like me as more than a friend." Sutton could see Rowan close her eyes, as if she was holding back tears.

"It surprised me and we've barely hung out," Sutton trailed off, getting quiet.

"And?" Rowan finally turned to face Sutton.

"I don't know if I do or don't. But that doesn't mean I can't." Sutton stared at Rowan, looking straight into her eyes.

"Okay," Rowan whispered.

The car stopped and the girls broke their eye contact. They both got out of the car and it drove off, leaving them standing before the front doors of the mall. Sutton and Rowan stood there awkwardly, waiting for the other to speak.

Sutton finally broke the silence. "So what first?" She attempted a smile.

"I guess we can go to the store first, and then the show," Rowan said, fidgeting with her nails.

"Okay," Sutton replied, her smile dropping. "Lead the way." She swung her arms forward, making it obvious her mood was no longer cheery.

Rowan ignored it and walked into the mall. She twisted around the floors until she found a clothing store. It was nothing special, but Rowan went in side. It obviously had some meaning if she had wanted Sutton to see it.

"This is Girls Will Be Girls. Cliche, but made in honor of me.. and you." Rowan turned on her heel making Sutton stop in her tracks. "Also, the boys will be here for the opening show."

"Okay." Was all Sutton could say. The store was huge and for Rowan and her. But before Sutton could say anymore, Rowan spun around again and walked towards the back of the store where Sutton heard murmurs grow into a roar. They stopped at the edge of a crowd.

"We're going around, we have seats in the auditorium. It's apart of the store, too. The shows," Rowan continued walking around the crowd.

A/N: Sorry I have not been updating but due to the fact I want to put out good quality writing and content, updates may become slower. Sorry for the inconvenience but I do have other stories if you need stories to read so check them out.