The 4th Day of Christmas-Pt. 3

They made it to their seats and Rowan sat down first. The room was like a dome, and some of the seats seemed to be lower than the floor level of the store. The windows on the top looked into the store itself.

As soon as the back of Sutton's legs hit the cushioned seat, the lights dimmed and a spotlight landed on the stage. The boys walked out and everyone around her started cheering. The boys waved with one hand while they each held a wireless mic in the other. But before they could start, a gun shot echoed over the cheers and those cheers turned into screams.

Sutton grabbed Rowan's arm and pulled her down below the seats. The boys had been pushed off stage to the back by their security. Sutton looked around and noticed a broken window at the top of the dome.

"Rowan, we have to get up there," Sutton whispered.

"We have to get the rest of them out too," Rowan said, motioning to the fans around them.

Sutton nodded and got up. Rowan followed in the same bent over position, shuffling to the wall to climb to the top.

"Follow us," Sutton and Rowan whispered to each of the people they passed. There was only about four more people that added to their line but it would still draw attention.

"Okay, we need to get up there," Sutton stopped the group and pointed to the broken window above them.

The four tag-alongs went first, hurriedly climbing the seats. Once they reached the top, they disappeared into the store. Gunshots were still going off and the rest of the crowd was screaming as they tried to exit the main doors in the back.

"You next Rowan, I'll follow." Sutton climbed the foldable theater chairs one by one. Rowan reached the top and put her hand back out to help Sutton up.

"Sutton!" Rowan screamed and reached for Sutton's hand but before Sutton could react, there was a warm sensation in her leg.

She looked down to see the shooter with her gun pointed up. Then Sutton looked at her leg. There was blood coming from a wound in her calf. Sutton couldn't feel the pain so she turned back up to Rowan's hand and grabbed it. She pulled herself up with the help of Rowan and her one good leg. There was another gunshot as she made it into the store.

The boys ran up to the two and Sutton laid down. Everything around her went hazy.

"Sutton, you gotta stay awake." Liam hunched over her, brushing her hair out of her face. "Someone help her!" He yelled to someone else.

But Liam's face faded into darkness and Sutton went limp.

A/N: Lookie! I actually updated! It's been forever but I'm trying! This was a harder bit to think out so hopefully the next ones won't take so long! But I will try to be more active and update more often. Thank you guys and ladies!!!