The 10th Day of Christmas

"Emery, you go first!" Ricky attempted to push him towards the door of the living room.

"No! Why don't you?" Emery whined. The two looked to Liam and he shrugged. They'd already agreed it'd be best for Liam to go last.

"Fine, I will," Ricky sighed and walked through the door alone.

He nervously walked up next to Sutton. She looked up. "What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. I just need to talk to you. And I need you to listen." He sat down.

"Okay?" Sutton gave him a questioning look.

"I know that Emery, Liam, and I haven't exactly been there since we became friends. And we are afraid you might try to turn to someone toxic because we aren't there." Ricky looked straight at Sutton.

"Ricky, there's no one left to turn to," Sutton shrugged and turned her body back to her show.

"Oh, okay," Ricky said, stunned. He didn't know how to reply so he went back to the boys.

"My turn," Emery sighed.

"Good luck, she didn't even let me apologize before confusing me," Ricky said.

Emery walked out and sat beside Sutton and when she wouldn't look at him, he spoke up.

"Uh, Sutton. Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah," Sutton replied, muting the TV.

"I know we've had to work a ton lately with Ricky's TV show and the guest starring but we are still here for you. We don't want to disappear like last time." Emery cleared his throat but before he could open his mouth to speak again, Sutton spoke.

"The last two times. The time I turned to Jon and then after y'all comforted me from that incident," Sutton said, and she shrugged her shoulders. "Third time is the charm for most, right?" She smiled and took the TV off mute.

Emery walked back to Liam and Ricky with a dumb look.

"What?" Liam asked him.

"She's good," Emery answered

"Whatever, guys, I got it." Liam went into the living room and sat in front of Sutton. When she didn't look at him, he turned the TV off.

"Hey!" Sutton whined.

"Sutton, we need to talk." Liam held the remote away from her.

"About?" She crossed her arms.

"This. You're mad at us. Or afraid that we're going to leave again. I get it Sutton. We are your best friends but we suck at it. Ricky isn't who he was when you first met. He's an actor in a TV show. Emery is following him. And we aren't very involved with our fans but you're not a fan. You're our best friend. Why do you think we brought Rowan? She wanted to help us win you back and then it went downhill. But Sutton, we don't want to disappear on you." Liam explained.

"Yeah, you don't want to, but you will," Sutton scoffed.

"We'll prove it," Liam said.

"Yeah right." Sutton rolled her eyes.

Liam gave her the remote and went back to the boys. "We just have to wait until we give her our present."

A/N: Look, it's kinda a longer chapter. I'm doing it, lol.