The 11th day of Christmas

"Did you get the hot chocolate?" Ricky looked to Emery.

"Um, no, I thought Liam did," Emery said.

"I got the camera and presents. Come on, guys, you only had to get one thing." Liam held the camera in his hand.

"Don't worry, I got the hot chocolate." Rowan walked into the kitchen smiling.

"Rowan, when did you get here?" Ricky hugged her and took the hot chocolate from her.

"A few minutes ago," Rowan said pointing to the door with her thumb.

"Did Sutton see you?" Liam worried.

"No, Sutton's mom made sure I was clear," Rowan answered.

"Okay," Liam said looking at the stack of stuff in front of him. "Tomorrow is the day meaning we need to get a lot done."

"We have all the stuff," Ricky nodded.

"Okay, tonight is putting up the tree and setting the presents. And when Sutton gets up we leave her a note to meet us at the park for the snow stuff." Liam stacked the presents in a pile.

"Then we come back and open presents," Ricky smiled widely.

"Then we watch one movie and have hot chcoolate," Emery added.

"And finally, you bring her to the lady on the bench and I'll come out from behind to surprise her," Rowan said, mumbling the last part.

"What's wrong?" Ricky asked her.

"What if she doesn't even like that I'm here?" Rowan asked.

"She doesn't really like us here right now," Emery pointed out.

"But she'll forgive all of you once you come back in for your Christmas movie marathon after your surprise." Sutton's mom walked in.

"Thanks, Mom. I hope she does like it." Liam looked down at the counter and the stuff for their surprise.

"Don't worry, but you better get set up. I had Sutton move to her room so you guys could get started. You only have a few hours until midnight and you're gonna need sleep. Plus, you gotta wake up earlier than Sutton for it to start." Mom smiled and began pulling out the ingredients for cookies.

"Man, we forgot the cookies!" Ricky said.

"Can't have Christmas without your milk and cookies for Santa," Mom laughed.

"Or cookies for Ricky," Emery said under his breath, laughing along with everyone else.

A/N: We just hit 3k on BAVNAE and I wanted to say thank you so much! For this accomplishment , I want I try to finish this book within the next few days (or week) and get up another "Things you didn't know" part. I'll also start editing this trilogy. Please vote and comment!