Ꮚ Chapter 11 Ꮚ

Ꮚ Chapter 11 Ꮚ  

     Life update: None Existent.

     Okay, so yeah I'm still alive but that pretty much sums up my life as Lucas Trevor, but as Dark Wonder, well let's just say it's a bit more interesting. You would think that being a bad boy I would have an eventful and rather cool everyday routine, sadly I don't. Don't be too disappointed.

     "Fortunately, he only suffered minor injuries but he also has a concussion," the doctor started. "Miraculously everything seems to be healing at incredible speed but just to be sure he should stay here a bit longer. And make sure he drinks water, he needs to stay hydrated."

     "Thank you," mom said appreciatively and breathed a sigh of relief. Dad wiped the sweat off his forehead and relaxed into a chair the was beside my hospital bed. I rolled my eyes at their dramatic reactions and tried to fix the hospital gown I was given. I honestly just want to go home.

     "What time is it?" I asked.

     Dad took a glance at his watch, "Well you've been asleep for a while it's already three o'clock."

     "Wait," I suddenly announced with a smile. "I missed school?"

     I watched as dad scoffed and shook his head, "Yes, you did. Now how about you tell me exactly what happened?"

     I cracked my neck from side to side and prepared myself for the best possible story I could muster. "Fine," I feigned an exasperated sigh. "So, I was walking back from Kyle's house and then some guy in a ski mask comes up to me asking me for all my money. Well, not really asking but you get me. And I was like, dude I totally would give you the money but I'm broke as f-"

     "Language," mom warned me.

     I bet you're wondering why I always say freaking and not just straight out swear, yeah? Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the reason. Are you ready for this? That's right, the woman who raised me, named me, and basically made me, my one and only mom. Wooh! Yup, she would kill me if I cursed in any way but she seems okay with the word freaking and me being the abuser I am, take complete advantage of that. Maybe a bit too much.

     "Like I was saying," I started again and cleared my throat. "I told him I have nothing. But the guy thought I was lying and tried to beat it out of me. Don't worry I made sure to fight back," I smirked. "He's probably in a worse position than me."

     Razor Blade was in jail so I assumed that my previous statement was correct.

     "Are you okay?" Mom put her hand on my shoulder.

     "For the fifty-seventh time, and yes I am counting. I'm completely fine, I don't understand why you took me to the hospital," I pursed my lips and started flapping my arms. "See I'm fine!"

     "We're going to take the doctor's advice and have you stay," she said and dad nodded in agreement.

     "But-" I was about to make an argument.

     "Nope," mom interrupted me. "I don't want to hear it."

     Dad got up and started making his way out of the room with mom, "We're going to go to the cafeteria to get some food. We'll get you something." Of course, they would get me something I was the patient here.

     I ignored them, letting them know that I was upset that they took me to a freaking hospital unwillingly. Now, what was I supposed to do? Hmm, maybe I should just jump out of the window. Yeah, then I can find out if I have flying powers. Like what superhero doesn't have flying powers? Okay, okay fine. I'm just being an idiot now. Batman doesn't fly and batman is awesome. Much like myself. But I really didn't want to be here.Besides, after that fight with Razor Blade I was sure I couldn't fly.