After Credit Scene

AFTER CREDIT SCENE

     "Oh, Lord it's hard to be humble," I sang while strolling along the sidewalks. Groaning in aggravation, I felt the sudden need to rip my headphones apart. See, they were doing this thing where it worked in one ear but not the other. Yes, I'm aware that it is one of the worst things but since I'm poor and currently attempting to save money, I am not able to buy new ones. I'll just have to hint it to everyone that I need a new pair so I'll have them for my birthday. Which is in like four months but life.

     Tightening my mask, I continued singing this wonderful 80's song. Why? You ask so curiously. Because I'm a sucker for classics that basically describe me. "When you're perfect in every way," I went on dramatically. Those previous lyrics have just proved my point. "I can't wait to look in the mirror cause I get better lookin' each day."

     There was something about singing in a mask that didn't make it so petrifying. "To know me is to love me," I clutched my heart and grabbed on the stop sign, doing a little twirl. "I must be a hell of a man! Err...actually I am a hell of a man!"

     Then something really strange happened. You see things don't really just fall out of the sky. It's not normal. But then I heard this yell, very loud yell. And plop. Someone landed in my arms. Goodness, I don't even need to try and save the day. It just happens naturally. Flips hair.

     I tried my hardest not to laugh when I realized it was none other than Blue Gravity. He began squirming and muttering about stupid contacts while I just carried him in bride style with amusement.

     "You know, that's not the right lyrics, by the way," Blue Gravity said.

     I turned with a grin. "Well, Oh Lord it's hard to be humble," was my reasoning.

     "As long as you're doing the best that you can," he replied jokingly, sort of singing the next lyric and getting off of me.

     "I see what you did there," I snickered.

     He nodded his head and chuckled. "Well, um," he started taking steps back. "Thanks for the save man."

     And then he flew away, in a zigzag way. Like he had no idea what he was doing. I shrugged and continued to listen to my music. Well, I did my good deed of the day.

THE END

     Well, actually. How do I end this in a creative way? Without being unoriginal. Smirks. Oh, I so got this.

     Can you hear that? It was an explosion

     Can you hear that? It was an explosion. Yeah, I just ended this with a Bam! See ya, losers.