Ꮚ Chapter 23 Ꮚ

Ꮚ Chapter 23 Ꮚ

     Okay, can I just ask this, please? Because I'm starting to get concerned. But what's all this talk about the fourth wall? As far as I'm concerned and this is between you and me only. Whispers. The fourth wall doesn't exist. Gasp. That's right! So you can all calm down. Like, find your inner chill. Geez. You all keep freaking out.

     Oh, wait a minute- some of you guys don't know what the fourth wall is? Sorry, I'll explain. It's basically this sort of 'barrier' between any fictional work and its viewers or readers. Yeah, I just looked that up myself. Gotta love Google.

     We all know that I like to so call 'break' this fourth wall. So I'm just saying, that in reality, our relationship doesn't include the fourth wall. Yeah, you're special like that. Do you feel special? Or maybe it's just that I'm so bad boy material that it's okay for me to repeatedly ignore the fact that I am the cause of destruction of the fourth wall. Now that we cleared that up I have some very exciting news to mention.

     Today I was ditching. I bet you're as excited as I am! Why am I skipping school? Because why the hell not? That's right I just answered your question with another question. What are you going to do? Nothing. That's what I thought. But I did have a legitimate reason for not going to school. Of course, my parents didn't know and I would like to keep it that way. So like shut up, yeah? Great.

     See the thing is when you are a superhero you have the absolute right to skip school. That's your job. The reason for that is because you need to be able to save the day and going to school wouldn't work. It just wouldn't. We all know you can't be in two places at once. Sadly, I wasn't given that power. So me being the hero I am, decided that I wouldn't go to school. If you take a moment to really think about it, you would understand that it was my responsibility not to go to school.

     In conclusion, I am right and I will always be right and being a hero really does have its pros.

     I was currently trying to find this person named Ghost. Let me elaborate a bit before you go all barbaric with questions. Pulls up a presentation and clears throat. Let's start off with the fact that Kyle and I planned on tracking down everyone who was on the cops laptop. Of course, from the bottom of the list. If you honestly think I'm starting with the number one wanted criminal you need to get your head checked. Now, I know we haven't really been doing that. But it's okay! Because that's why I'm skipping school today. As my duties of being a hero, I was going to get the people on this list.

     Ghost happened to be one of them. It didn't say much about them but it did mention a certain few things. Those things are the following; everytime Ghost attacks no one is able to get an image of them, leaving their gender unknown and unidentified. I thought this was pretty cool. But I also found that annoying. So I didn't know the gender of this human. Big whoop. And yeah I didn't know anything about them, specifically. Gosh, stop rubbing it in. Either way, it's fine because I know where this person will be.

     See, Ghost always manages to get away without leaving a trackable trail. The thing is, they didn't actually hurt anyone. They would simply steal something valuable. And when I say valuable I mean a freaking diamond worth more than your very existence. I guess with all this in mind it makes sense that they are called Ghost.

     You're probably wondering how am I ever going to get this bad guy? This person's a Ghost! Well, that's not a problem. Kyle and I might seem like idiots but when it comes to this stuff we're actually pretty good. In advance, we came up with a solid strategy. Solid as in not melting so it's all good. Almost as good as my awesome puns. Actually, no. Nothing beats my beautiful humor.