Episode 1: Calling

Long ago, the world was united and filled with warm light. People loved the light, and eventually began fighting over it. Then, darkness found its way into people's hearts. Darkness consumed the hearts and light of the people, and in a flash it spread...the world disappeared into the darkness. But a glimmer of light remained in the hearts of children...children gathered their glimmers of light and recreated the world. The recreated world, however, was no longer united...it was divided into several smaller worlds. Because the true light was still hidden deep within the darkness.

Two girls were washed to shore, wearing ripped and tattered clothes. One had red hair while the other had (h/c) hair. Both of them were knocked out cold but suddenly began to gain consciousness from the warm heat of the sun and a shadow towering over them. A boy with spiky brown hair bent over and stared at you and your accomplice curiously.

"Who...are you? Where did you come from?" He asked, neither you or the girl could answer because you were both so exhausted that you eyes fluttered shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your eyes fluttered open to find you standing in the middle of a white room. Nothing could be seen instead of white everywhere.

"Where am I?" Your voice echoed in the room as you scanned your surroundings.

"Your fate to once again seal the door is almost upon us..."

You whipped around as a voice spoke out of no where.

"Who's there?!" You shout.

"It is your soul purpose to return to from whence you came..."

"What? 'Whence I came?' What are you talking about?" You asked the voice, then suddenly found a bronze door with a large heart crested on it, standing before you.

"The door will be your salvation...and your undoing..."

You stared deeply at the door, the heart gleaming bright, tempting you to touch it. You didn't realize that you were subconsciously reaching both hands towards the door.

"...open the door..."

You reached further and further, not knowing that there was a hooded figure standing behind you. But as your fingertips nearly made contact with the bronze door, everything went black.

"(NAME)!!!! WAKE UP!" Shouts your best friend Sora as he lightly slaps your face to wake you up.

You blinked once then twice at the spiky haired brunette...upside down...? You blinked again.

"You're sleeping upside down again." Sora sighed, poking your nose.

"Your face is really red (Name). I don't think it's good to sleep with blood rushing to your head." Kairi giggled, as she pointed out you hanging off the paupu tree you, Riku, Kairi, and Sora always hang out at.

"I don't even know how you can sleep like that. You're like possum." Sora sweat dropped.

You were now fully awake as you placed your hands on the tree and flipped your legs forward, kicking Sora's face down to the ground while you landed gracefully on your feet.

"I'm sorry Sora. Did you just call me a possum?" Your eyebrow twitched with annoyance as you pressed your foot on his head.

All you got as a reply was muffling  noises.

"Didn't think so." You answered, lifting your foot up.

Sora lifted his head to reveal a dirty face, glaring at you. You ignored him and turned to your gal pal, Kairi.