Chapter 9: Olympus Coliseum

You flopped on the floor as you breathed heavily. Your heart pounding like a drum in your chest. Sweat trickled down your face. You looked up at the ceiling, the plain white ceiling and just gazed at it.

"Ya'know since this is my mind, I should at least make it look more...colorful instead of just boring white." You said as you see Roxas come to view with Infinity Spectrum over his shoulder, a smirk on his face.

"I prefer white." He gives a thoughtful look then hands you back your keyblade.

You take your weapon back and pointed it up the air.

"There's still so many questions i have...about me...about keyblades and why I was chosen as a keyblade weilder better yet expected to be a keyblade MASTER...and..." You looked straight into the blonde's radiant blue eyes. "...how you're connected to me." You gave him a soft look.

He smiled as he sat next to you, stretching his legs out and leaning back on his hands.

"Well if you have any questions...You know you can ask me right? I did say I would help you however I can." You sat up as he gave you a sincere smile.

"Ok there's this one question that has been bugging me..." You said, avoiding eye contact.

"What is it?" He asks, giving you an innocent grin.

"..." You were quiet for a few seconds as you hugged your knees to your chest. "...um...why are you trying so hard to help me? You know...we still barely know each other but you're still helping me with learning how to fight, telling me things I need to know, heck you even told me that there's someone who can help me figure out who I am or who I was...so why?" You looked him straight in the eyes as he did back to you.

"Do I need to explain myself? I think you already know why." He rested his head on his hand and gave you a loving yet teasing smile.

His answer made you blush big time! Ever since you met this guy, he has helped heal your wounds, teach your some combat skills, he even...held your hands and basically embraced you in his arms. The flashbacks made steam come off your head as the temperature increased 10 fold.

"N-no I don't actually!" You spat out, looking down at the ground.

"Hmm? You sure?" He smirked as he scoots close to you.

"Y-yes! I'm positive!" You said, trying to scoot away from him. "I mean...all those things he's done to me...holding my hand and holding me in his arms...He can't be in..." You didn't want to finish that sentence as your face was about explode.

You began to sweat as his face got closer.

"What's wrong? Your face is really red!" He chuckles as he pokes your cheek. "Whatcha thinking about?" He scooted closer to you, his shoulder touching yours.

You flinched at how close he was. You then stood straight up like a soldier, making Roxas jump back.

"I uh think I should head back now. I need to check up on Sora and the rest of the guys!" You shout then quickly glances at Roxas as he pouts, ruffling his hair as he summons a vortex. "Um I'll see you later Roxas. We'll talk later!" You ran through the vortex, leaving the blonde by himself.

The boy runs his gloves hand through his spikey hair and chuckles at your recent reaction.

"Just like old times...right?"

                                 ~♡~

You wake up to find yourself...upside down.