Chapter 12: A Pirate Ship

Your eyes shoot open as you held your breath...you see that you're inside the gummi ship with the boys...and that you were leaning on something warm and comfortable.

"(Name) you're awake." You hear Sora's voice so close to your ear that you looked up to see him smiling at you softly. "I see your wounds are healed." He looked you up and down. You looked at your hands then body as you noticed that your body didn't ache or burn anymore.

"Huh? How? Did Donald heal me?" You looked back up at Sora.

"No. When you were asleep, you're body glowed green and healed itself." He answered. "Do you have some kind of super power youre not telling me about?" He peered at you.

"What? No! I dont. But then how--" the memory of Roxas suddenly kissing you and enveloped you in an amazing warmth. That warmth was the healing magic he used on you. "...Roxas..." tears began to form in your eyes.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Sora noticed you being quiet as he leaned over to peer at your face which was hidden behind your (h/c) hair.

You quickly blinked your back, rubbing your eyes with your arm. This action made Sora look at you with concern.

"I think Roxas healed me." You held your gaze to the floor.

"What? Wait, he healed you??? Is that even possible? I mean he's just a memory right?" Sora looked really confused.

"I wonder about that too..." you mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Uh nothing--" you waved your hands at him when you felt a hand on your arm. You looked over to see that Sora had his arm wrapped around your shoulders, holding you close to him. Your cheeks began to be infested with red. You stared hard at his hand until he noticed and quickly yanked his hand away.

"Sorry! You kinda looked a bit uncomfortable while you were sleeping so I thought maybe if you had a more comfortable position, I let you lean on me..." his cheeks turned pink with embarrassment.

"Uh no it's ok...thank you...I actually really needed it..." you said, avoiding his eyes as Roxas heart breaking words echoed in your head...over and over again...

"Sorry but...I'm leaving you..."

"(Name)--"

"Sorry Sora but I want to be alone right now..." you shot up from your seat and headed to the engine room where you could have your thoughts to yourself.

You quickly escaped the worried looks from Donald and Goofy and especially Sora as you left the bridge. You couldnt think straight because all that came to mind was Roxas and his heart stabbing words...

"Sorry but...I'm leaving you..."

You clenched your fists in anger and frustration. You were so confused.

"Roxas...what's wrong?! Why did you suddenly just spring that up on me like that?! You jerk!!" The memories of you and Roxas came to mind. "You were the one...the one who came to me with that smile on your face..." his smile haunting you.