Chapter 18: Something Wrong

Warning!!!! There may be some grammar problems. Dont worry, that's how the character talks in this chapter. You'll understand when you read it or if you've played birth by sleep.

ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

You yawned loudly as you sat comfortably on top of your star. You got up early in the morning in search of finding any clues on the whereabouts of Sora. But to your avail...you found nothing...you huffed as you tucked your mouth and nose under your long black coat.

You groaned as you fell on your back, your star expands dead in size so that your splayed out body could fit on top of it. This made you smile. You turned over onto your side, tracing your finger along the service. Watching your finger trail leave off floating sparkles.

"I dont know why...but I feel like I'm not alone when I have you with me." You whispered to the star. "I bet back then, you looked out for me...right? I guess I wouldnt be hear today if it werent for you...so thank you." You smiled then blinked when you heard the sound of twinkling bells. You didnt know why but you had a feeling that the star was saying 'your welcome, friend.' And that made you smile even more as you curled up on the star. "I think I'm gonna take a little nap..." you you muttered, your eye lids getting heavier.

"Keep flying around until you find any clues about Sora's whereabouts." You commanded in your mind, knowing that your star will obey. Then the world around when dark as you succumbed to your slumber.

For once...sleeping in total darkness was somewhat comforting to you. Maybe it was this black coat that Roxas gave you was helping you blend in with the dark so you wouldnt alone. Your hugged the coat closer to your body.

"Wearing the coat as Roxas...its like he's always here with me...protecting me from the darkness."

"(Name)..." you heard Roxas voice echo in the darkness. "(Name) wake up." You heard his voice again, your eyes flinched while they were closed shut.

"(Name)!!" Sora's voice was heard clear as day which caused you to snap your eyes open and sitting up in your seat.

"SORA!!!" You huffed and puffed. For some reason the air felt heavy around you...like the amount of oxygen was decreasing. Beads of sweat trickled down your face but you quickly wiped them away. "What was that?" You mumbled to yourself, holding up one of your ears that could clearly hear the voices in your dreams. "I heard them...Sora and...Roxas...my Roxas..." the Roxas from your dreams came to mind, his soft and warm smile making your whole body heat up.

But then your body felt cold, knowing that the one you love is no more. That made you numb to your core.

Then out of no where a sudden gust of wind so strong that it sent you and the star backwards doing somersaults in the air. You squealed as you gripped on tightly to the star while trying to steady it.

"Stop spinning!" You shout in your head, the star obeying your command immediately as it displayed upright. You breathing heavily with annoyance.

"What in the world was that?" You follow where the cause of the huge gust of wind came from. Only to see it coming from the same looking heartless you and Sora faced before you were brought to Traverse Town. "Seriously?!" You huffed, pulled up your hood.

"Let's go!" You knew the star would immediately take you to your destination.

"Roxas!" A female voice cried out the boy's name, which definitely caught your full attention. You looked down below to see Roxas being snatched up by the heartless. That sent a fire raging in your heart.