Chapter 21: A Best Friend...?

"You want me to come with you?" You blinked in surprise at the sudden question.

Roxas and Xion showed up at the tower early in the morning, waking you up just to ask if you would come join them on their mission together.

"Yes! It would be a big help if you came with us!" Xion smiled. "When we were about to leave for our mission, Roxas brought up that we should bring you along since you have 2 keyblades."

"He did?" You looked at Roxas, deep down you felt surprise that he wanted to bring you along to one of their missions knowing that he didnt want you any way involved with the Organization.

"Yeah! You're a skilled keyblade wielder and you have experience in fighting the heartless so what do you say?" The blonde offered you with a smile plastered on his face with a twinkle of excitement and hope in his azure colored pupils.

You bit the inside of your cheek to hold back a giggle that was about to escape your mouth when the sight of both Xion and Roxas reminded you of an little kids.

"Sure. I'm up for a little adventure!" You cocked a grin.

The two nobodies beamed their smiles and basically dragged you down to the bottom of the tower and into the dark corridor one of them conjured up.

~♡~

The 3 of you exited the vortex and into an alleyway with a really...really...scorching environment. While traveling through the dark corridor, the temperature was average. But that all changed and rose dramatically nearly to 100°. You were dying of heat, and what's made it worse was that you were wearing a long black coat with the hood up in the hot sun.

"Its HOT!!" You dragged out your words in distress while Roxas and Xion sweatdropped. You couldnt take the sudden collision of heat so you unzipped your coat and began stripping it off.

"(Name) what are you doing?!" Xion looked completely taken aback by your sudden change of clothes as she witnessed what you wore underneath. She and Roxas gawked at your outfit, eyes wide as can be.

You raised an eyebrow at them.

"Its hot so I'm taking off the coat cause I definitely dont need it right now." You gave them 'duh' expression. "How are you guys not sweating with those coats on?" Your eyebrows rose at the two but they didnt respond very well as they were instead looking at you up and down repeatedly. "Why are you two staring at me like that?"

"You're...clothes..." Xion pointed at your attire.

"I dont remember you wearing THAT when we first met. You look completely different (Name)." Roxas kept blinking as if what he was seeing was an illusion.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm wearing the same--" you looked down and joined in on the gawking as you witnessed your sudden attire.

You started to do the same thing Roxas was doing, continuously blinking as if what you were wearing was an illusion. You wore high ankle length Arabian pants in the shade of (favorite color) that faded to a lighter shade towards the center of your trousers. Hugging your hips was a layer of a split (color that goes with your favorite color) cloth that had golden linen embedded on it. The center of the layer was a (favorite jewel), acting as a sort of clip to hold your pants up. Your top was definitely Arabian because it revealed your stomach. It also hugged your body but more around your waist. The part that covered your chest was the same (favorite color) color as your pants with the same (color that goes with your favorite color) layer that formed your waist like a corset. Since you were sleeveless, your shoulders showed. But the rest of your arms from the bicep to the wrist was out in a puffy sleeve. A golden bands wrapped around your upper biceps like braces and puffy (favorite color) sleeves went down to your wrists, only to be stopped by a set of golden cuffs. Around your neck was a golden choker with a (favorite jewel) in the center. Your (h/c) hair was up in a elegant bun that only Arabian princesses could pull off smoothly. And resting on top of your head was a golden head band with the same (favorite jewel) in the center of it.