Chapter 28: Intertwined Hearts

(This fanart of my kingdom hearts oc was drawn by the magnificent xXdovahkiin I absolutely love this work of art!! Please go and give this sweetheart some love and support for more of their artwork on their tumblr page❤️❤️❤️)

Once again you stood staring at the crystal blue ocean of your childhood island, the suns rays birthing twinkling diamonds on the seas surface. The salt in the ocean breeze comforting your senses. In your hand, you had a light colored shell you collected to put on Xion's bed. Roxas came to you with the idea after what happened yesterday when he brought you back to your clock tower...

What happened to you that he has no clue about...

{flashback}

You held your breath when you find a massive two-handed bladder weapon. It looked like it was decorated with many addictive that resemble some kind of image or logo, all in the colors of blue and yellow. Moving your eyes up to the intruder who is currently threatening you, by the looks of it, the figure seemed to be a male that's draped in the same black coat as Roxas, Xion, and Axel, along with the usual black gloves and boots. His hair was the color of the midday sky. You assumed it was a bit past his shoulders in the back even though it was tucked in his coat, while the rest was a bit wild on top. Pointed ears caught your eyes then drifted to his amber colored orbs. Hanging from his ears were studded earrings which gave him a intimidating façade. And then you noticed a X-shaped scar on his face which was laying between his eyes and extending from halfway up his forehead to just under his eyes.

"Who are you? Remove your hood at once." He spoke with a calm but dipped with menacing tone.

But you knew immediately who you were dealing with. You grinned under your hood while your star hid itself behind your shoulder.

"Well this is awkward...this isn't what I pictured reuniting with you would be like." You coughed out a weak laugh.

The man didn't utter a word, his glare intensifying with dominance. Saliva pushed down your throat with intimidation you slowly lift your hands to push back your hood. It drifted back behind your head with a silent movement and rested on top of your shoulders. And of course you saw the slightest reaction from the stranger but he just pressed his sword closer against your throat, major red flags whipping around in your head. You didn't want to make any sudden movement, especially when your life is at stake.

"State your name." He pressed on.

"Huh? Isa, it's me. (Name). Don't you recognize me?" You didn't expect him to react this way is just by seeing your face.

"You must be incredibly stupid to believe that I'd fall for this illusion. Think again." His voice dropped incredibly low, sending shivers down your spine. "You're coming with me for questioning." You were taken aback because for some reason Isa wasn't being...Isa.

"Isa...it's me." He pressed his sword further until it was touching your neck. "I'm not your enemy! It's me, (Name)! We met 10 years ago, I fell in the fountain with Lea and you gave me your jacket so I wouldn't catch a cold." You sputtered out your past, praying that it will somehow reach Isa and stop him from actually trying to kill you.

"Are you going to come peacefully or do I need to use force." He really pressed his blade against your neck, a slightly painful pinch on your throat.

You couldn't say anything out of fear that whatever comes out of your mouth will have you end up knocked out or slightly injured to the point of vulnerability.

But in a flash of light his sword was forcefully knocked back, his face feeling it all that he did not see it coming. What else he didn't see coming was your little star that was hiding behind you was the one who saved you again and got up in his face jingling like crazy as if it was yelling at Saix.