Chapter 30: Neverland

A bright blue sky...you've looked up at this sky before. The sound of water falling behind you was familiar. The chimes of a clock tower pounded your heart.

"Where am I?"

"(Name) you're dazing off again!" A chuckle was heard from your right. But the voice of the person beside you was blurry. You couldn't make out who it was. "Ready to go on our next mission?"

"Mission...?"

"(Name)........(Name).....................(Name)..............."

"(NAME)!!! WAKE UP!" Roxas shouts loud enough to bring you back to the living. You grumbled, pulling your covers over your head.

"Five more minutes." You snuggled deeper in your pillow as you started to fall back to sleep but Roxas says otherwise as he grabbed your blanket and yanked it off of you.

"No way! This is the first time you, Axel, and I are going on a mission together! You are NOT getting out of this one!" You whined blindly clawing at the blanket, yearning for warmth.

"We literally were on a mission yesterday! Doesn't that count? Gimme my blanket back!" You somehow got hold of your blanket but Roxas isn't backing down.

"Yeah but that's different! We had a mission HERE in town! I mean going to another world! We haven't done that together!" He huffed and frowned at your uncooperative behavior.

Silence was shed between the two of you. Roxas knew you wouldn't budge. Guess he has no other choice.

"I'll buy you takoyaki." He dragged it out. "And I'll give you a kiss...since you like kissing me..." you peeked at the boy to see him scratching his cheek with his index finger, looking anywhere but you.

You smirked then shot straight up to your feet, standing close to Roxas and giving him a peck on the lips.

"And this is why I love you! And you don't have to use your kiss as leverage, I'll get one anyway!" You smiled sweetly at him while patting his cheek. His cheeks heating up big time after hearing those three words and seeing your bright smile.

"Alright that's enough nausea for today! We got places to be." Axel whom you didn't notice was in the room with you and Roxas. "I don't understand why everytime I'm in the room, you two make googly eyes at eachother." He visibly gagged, sticking his tongue out.

You glared at your friend and sneered. Walking past him with your chin held high.

"Hmph! You're just jealous!" You said, Roxas running up behind you not knowing what to say but just gave his male friend a unsure grin.

"Far from it." The red head mumbled as he trailed behind you.

"Oh (Name), you'll never believe what Saix said to me and Axel right when we were leaving to go on our mission. He kept infuriatingly say how useless Xion was! Again!!" Axel summoned a vortex while you listened to Roxas fume about his boss bad mouthing Xion. "One day, I'm gonna argue the crap outta him!! I'll leave him out of words." He kept ranting about the guy all the way to the other side of the void not watching where he was going and somehow just dropped, a splash rising in the air from impact.

"Roxas!!"

"Roxas!" Both you and Axel shout his name, hopping on a stone platform that was surrounded by water, which Roxas was gargling the liquid.