Season 3 Ep 1 "Last Year"

Raf's POV

The alarm went off and my mascot started waking me up.

Ahh it's morning already??

"Come on! Get up! Your friends will be waiting" I heard Cox say.

I flew up in the air "I can't wait to get back to the golden school".

"Then you should hurry up and get ready" I heard her say.

"you're right cox " I replied, getting my suitcase ready, I can't wait to see my friends and...

Sulfus..

I had been thinking about him the whole time.

My earthly mom was on earth living in the mystery house. I can't wait to meet her too, "alright let's go!" I commanded myself.

I left my house and headed to the grand portal and the whole way I kept thinking about Sulfus.

Had he also been thinking of me?

My mind kept asking me questions that only he could answer.

I finally made it and saw my friends waiting for me.

"Girls!" I said pooling with excitement.

"Raf!" yelled Uri. We all had a group hug. The feeling of being united with your friends again, is the best feeling in the world.

"We had been waiting for you" said Sweet, sweetly as usual.

"Well, we are all here now" said Miki.

"Hey! Let's take a group photo of our last year at golden school" Uri suggested.

"I can't believe this is it.." Sweet spoke with a hint of sadness.

"Hey! cheer up Sweet, we all knew this day would come eventually" said Mikki consoling Sweet.

"Come on guys! Let's just forget about this year, being our last year and just enjoy every moment to the fullest" I said, trying to lift everyone's spirits.

"Raf is absolutely right. Come on guys, let's take our photo" said Urie, wiping out her digidream camera. She went and placed her digidream camera on her mascot, came and stood next to Sweet, I was next to Sweet and Miki.

The Flash blinded me for a second, but everything came back into veiw after a few seconds. We all rushed to take a look at the photo and it was absolutely beautiful. It made me forget all about my troubles and a smile formed on my face. It lifted all my spirits and erased all the nervousness that I was feeling to get back to school. I was going to be alright as long as my friends were with me.

The keeper of the portal called out for the next passengers.

"Raf? go on, you're next" said Urie gesturing for me to move forward.

"Okay" I replied and took off.

I entered the gate and a bright white light blinded me. After a few seconds, the light faded away and I felt a similar feeling. It was the feeling of the wind brushing all over my face. The sweet feeling of home. It was like the wind was welcoming me back.

After I landed, I looked up and saw Urie coming, followed by Sweet and Miki.

"Come on angels! let's go!" I said flying towards the school and the others followed.

We entered through the walls of our dorms, and placed our suitcases near our beds, came out and started wandering around, checking out the new students.