Season 3 Ep 10 " the big party "

Raf's POV

Sulfus and I went to Luna class room and saw her talking to her friends about some big party called prom.

Luna

" girls, prom is this Friday and I have nothing to wear so I was thinking we should go shopping at the mall after school, whose coming with me " said Luna.

" I am " said Rachel " Me too " said Isabel.

"What's a prom?" I asked Sulfus " I've heard its a big last year party or something, I don't know ".

" umm girls I have something to tell you " what is it " asked Luna " Ash asked me to be his date to the prom " said Rachel shrieking and Isabel joined her in shrieking.

" WHAT??" yelled Luna " what's the matter Luna?" Asked Rachel " umm.. Nothing.. Its just what a surprise heh... I just need to use the bath room.. I'll be right back " said Luna and started running out of the classroom.

We followed her to the bathroom and saw her start crying " what's her deal?" Asked Sulfus " don't you know Luna is in love with Ash.

" oh so that's the problem " said Sulfus when Luna's thought's started approaching us.

Luna's POV

I can't believe Ash asked Rachel. I wept my tears and started thinking I have to ruin their date before they fall in love.

Raf's POV

" No that's wrong " " great thinking she has the mind of a devil " said Sulfus and Luna went back to her class." Time to take action".

" umm.. Sulfus before you go, I have something to tell you" " what is it " " I had this dream but more of a warning or vision that my father is captured by Reina ".

" did you tell professor Arken " " No " " well tell him I think this is the best thing to do " " OK ".

Sulfus came and held my hands and looked me in the eye " I will never stop fighting until you're happy..... Raf I love you very much "

_________________________________________________