Season 3 Ep 20 " Fury "

Raf's pov

" Raf" i heard, i opened my eyes and saw dad standing in front of me, it was just me and him.

"I am so happy raf, I finally found you " said dad.

" me too " i replied, my father hugged me.

I hugged him back tightly, but suddenly my father was struck.

He fell on the ground father i yelled, i heard a laugh, i looked up and saw saw Reina.

I looked back towards where my dad was lying, but somehow he was no longer there.

And then the light turned dim and i started to fall into a blackhole.

And then....AAAAAAA i yelled and immediately i woke up.

I was sweating and i felt very sick. I was in the infurmury.

" Raf " said professor Arken "she's finally awake " said Miki.

The girls ran towards me and hugged me.

I was still in shock that i didn't respond to anything.

The devils were also there, i saw sulfus's face, and i could see the relief on his face.

Professor Arken came to me " Raf how do you feel " and asked.

At first, i just kept starring at his face, i quite didn't get what he had said.

" Raf? Can you hear me?" Said Professor " huh " i replied " Raf, are you okay? Can you hear me?".

" yes, yes, i can" i replied " how do you feel " asked Professor Arken.

" i..i'm fine" i said " doctor i don't think she's fine " said professor Arken.

" Professor i feel... i feel sick, everything is um... everything is spinning ".

" Raf everything is gonna be ok, you'll be fine".

Back to Reina

Malekie's POV

Reina was spying on everyone " hahahaha part 1 a success"said Reina.

" Reina please leave Raf alone" i said. "Oh don't worry, i'll leave her alone once you die infront of Raf once again but this time no one will save you hahahahahaha".

_______________________