Season 3 Ep: 4 " Lovely Love "

Eleanor's POV

Me and Seth were on our way to the challenge room when suddenly something hit me, I lost my balance and was about to fall when suddenly a pair of muscular arms engulfed me in a hug preventing me from falling.

Uh oh.. that could only mean that my savior is.. non other than.. Seth..

We both awkwardly placed 10 feet distance between us and then continued on our journey, his body was so warm.

What's happening to me? Why am I having such thoughts?

I think I'm falling in love with him but that's wrong devils and angels can't fall in love but there's no V.E.T.O anymore.

But still I can't fall for an angel.

We finally reached the challenge room and saw an angel and a devil standing there, we stopped in front of them, "Um.. hello! who are you?" I asked them.

"Hello! we are the Challengers" said the angel in a very polite tone.

"So you're like supposed to challenge us" asked Seth confused.

"No we are supposed to decide your challenge" the angel explained."I am Nila and that's Vidia" said the angel.

"I'm Seth and this is Eleanor" my name coming from his lips was like music to my ears

Get a hold of yourself Eleanor!

"So, what's our challenge going to be?" I asked trying to distract myself from my ridiculous thoughts.

"Good question, Nila? what challenge do we give these two" Vidia asked thoughtfully. "Oh! How about we put these two underwater and see who survives and whoever does, wins!" Vidia suggested the cruel idea and then laughed.

"No way! We are not supposed to kill them" Nila objected. "You're just saying that because you know that the angel will lose" said Vidia smirking.

Nila just brushed off her comment and went on with her duty, "how about......the troll cave?" said Nila.

"what, in the devil's name, is the troll cave?" I asked.

"It's like a cave race" Vidia explained.

"The one who finishes first, wins" said Nila.

"Okay then, let's go!" said Seth as they both raised their wands and casted a spell "ideka acetro".

"What language is that? What are they saying?" I whispered to Seth.

"Something tells me that we're better off not knowing" Seth whispered back, looking at me and gave me a slight smile before he looked away.

And right there, I could feel my heart going wild...this is bad.. very bad.

We were sucked into the challenge room. It was so bright, I couldn't see but soon the bright light faded away and the place became visible. We saw a cave in front of us.

"So, I guess this is the troll cave" I said.

Suddenly we heard a voice, it was Nila, "Okay, guys? ready?"

"Who's there?" asked Seth, I guess he didn't recognize the voice.

"It's just us, we can see you through our screen, so get ready! your race is about to start" said Nila.

"GET SET! GO!" and with that, we both started flying as fast as we could.

I should try to slow him down "Gold Fly" I yelled

Throws gold needles

Seth's POV

She suddenly yelled gold fly and her wings changed. Suddenly, very sharp needles started coming towards me and she went away fast.

I tried dodging the needles but there were still so many, I couldn't possibly dodge all of them.

I know what I should do "Wind Fly".

Makes strong wind

Thanks to my wind fly, I blew the needles away and regained my pace.

After a while, Eleanor came into my view and before I could do something she got through the cave and won.

We were immediately transported back, "yes! I won!" She said excited

"Fine! you get the first move" I acknowledged my defeat.

_________________________________