Season 3 ep 13 " Eleanor tells Seth part two"

Reina's POV

I have to think of a plan to get Raf and Sulfus alone and get some love problems in their relationship soon after Raf tells Sulfus about the secret admirer letter, he will burst out in anger because of the letter I send to Raf.

"Blu " I yelled " yes mom " " I have a job for you " " what is it?" " I want you to go and make sure Sulfus and Raf fight on the secret admirer ".

" should I put another " " this time, ask Raf to come in front of the class of their terrestrial at night and ask Sulfus to do the same, then I'll cast a spell and bring them at a place so I can talk to them".

Eleanor's POV

I was standing in front of his face, looking straight in to his eyes and watching how much he was shocked. I knew he didn't feel the same way but I still waited for an answer. I couldn't believe I told him.

" what?" Broke the silence when Seth spoke " yes, I love you Seth"." Eleanor... I.. Don't know what to say... But I don't feel the way you do " said Seth turning away.

" why? Because of that angel Raf " I said in anger " WHAT?? How did you know about this?" " oh please I've seen how you look at her and talk to her ".

" then I guess you know the reason why?" " but.. You know that she loves some else " Seth signed and said " Sulfus... I know " " And you must also know that she will never love you ".

" well, I will never love you either " "...." My eyes filled with tears, I couldn't believe him, I turned around soon after he said that and ran out of the internet class, its over I hate him.

But I still know that no matter how much I tell myself that I hate him, deep down I know that I still love him.

Seth's POV

I saw her turn and run away, I was feeling bad that I made her feel bad but why do I care? I love Raf and that's what I care about.

But she's right Raf will never love me, she loves Sulfus and that will never change, I don't know what to do. Should I just be a man and ask her or should I keep my feelings locked inside.

I need to talk to Eleanor " Eleanor wait" I yelled.

Uri's POV

Me, Sweet and Miki were waiting for Seth and Raf, it had been so long since they were gone.

" maybe we should see if Raf and Seth are OK " " yeah they could use our help " said Sweet " I'll see Raf while you two go to Seth " I said.

Eleanor's POV

I heard Seth calling me from behind, I was no longer running. I had crossed my arms and facing the ground while walking. I heard Seth's deep breathing from behind as he got closer and closer.

He finally reached me and placed his hand on my shoulder " wait " he said and started breathing. I stopped walking and turned around cause I wanted to hear what he wanted to say.

" what is it?" I said " well, I wanted to ask you " " what?" " you see-" and suddenly we heard Miki calling Seth so he stopped speaking, what ever he was about to say.

" Seth " yelled Sweet " Hey Seth, we finally found you " said Miki " why were you girls looking for me " " well because you were gone for a long time, now come on let's go ".

" I.. Um.." He turned to me to see if it was OK to leave, so as a signal I turned my face towards my side.

" you guys go I'll catch up OK  " said Seth turning to towards me. And Miki and Sweet started flying the other way.

Why did he not leave, I made it clear to him that you could leave and suddenly he pulled me closer and-

Raf's POV

I had done my turn and now we had to wait for her to do something kinda we had to wait for prom to find out what she decided to do.

__________________________________________________