Season 3 Ep 22 " Appologizes "

Eleanor's POV

And finally Seth spoke "listen i know you're angry at me but what i don't understand is why, why are you angry at me? Why are you avoiding me?".

I chuckled in sarcasm " why? Seth you played with me. You first humiliated me and then you played with me, do you think it is a joke ".

Seth's POV

" Eleanor i didn't mean t-" i placed my hand on her cheek and suddenly she backed up.

" don't ever dare to touch me again, it is over Seth " she said, she pulled her arm and flew into our earthly ones classroom.

Uri's pov

I was climbing a snowy mountain with cabiria.

Of course, i was ahead. It was very slippery. Because of the snow.

I was almost there but Cabiria wasn't going to give up so easily or fairly.

As i suspected she yelled " wild fly" and suddenly a group of bats appeared and started flying at me.

I couldn't see and so i lost my balance and started falling.

" Aaaaaa" and quickly i grabbed something to hold on.

I have got to think of something fast." Hurricane fly" and i used a blast of wind to stop the bats from getting in to my way.

But i now i was behind Cabiria." You might have stopped my little friends but you will lose this challenge".

Outside the challenge room

" ufff what's taking the devil so long, she can't even defeat one angel" said the devil challenger.

" maybe because devils are so dumb and stupid " said the angel challenger.

The devil challenger turned the communicating on and said " Come on devil Cabiria, you can do it ".

Urie's pov

We heard the devil challenger speak, and well this time Cabiria actually did it.

She reached the top before me and so we were transported back.

" Ahaha i won, in other words i beat you Uri " " it doesn't matter the game isn't over yet".

___________________