Season 3 Ep: 2 "Birth of new love"

Seth's POV

I just bumped into a gorgeous girl named Raf. Her beautiful eyes, her rosy lips and her pale complexion made me think... am I falling in love with this angelic angel?

"So Raf? where's your dorm?" I asked curious about her. Wanting to know more about her.

"Oh! its um dorm number 67" she replied, but I could sense hesitation.

"we're very close.. I mean.. uhh not that close... but.. what I meant to say was that my dorm number is 69 so meaning that our dorms are coincidentally close to each other". Man! That was lame.. why am I getting so nervous around her?

"Great! Miki and Sweet's dorm number is 68" Raf informed me, her excitement was so cute.

"Great!" I said imitating her excitement.

"Who's your roommate?" Asked Urie.

"oh! I'm alone right now but perhaps  someone will join me this year" I said hopefully.

"If someone does indeed come, I'm sure they'll have a great time living with you" Raf complimented, her sweet words made me feel so happy, slightly making me blush.

"Thank you Raf" I said grateful for recieving such a sweet compliment from such a sweet angel.

During our conversation we heard the bell ring.

"That's the bell" said Urie.

"Come on! let's get to class! " I said and we all went.

Meanwhile the devils

Sulfus's POV

We got to class and it was a paper ball fight as usual but I was feeling really down.

I didn't even get to talk to my sweet Raf but I also have to support my friends in their insults. It's hard balancing your love life with your friend life. I hope I get a chance to apologize to her, it must have made her very sad to think that I didn't even notice her and didn't even care if she was there.

But it's not true, every single day of the vacations, I thought about her. She didn't leave my mind even for a second and that's the only thing that's kept me going.

Right in schedule, Professor Temtle entered and Gas started drooling.

Meanwhile at Limbo

Blue's POV

I had finally freed my mother Reina from her prison and we were in the castle of limbo.

I went to my mom's room, she was sitting near the fire place, "Mom? how long do we have to keep that man locked up here?" I asked.

She simply replied "until I get my revenge, dear"

"But why did you heal him when it was you who shot him, in the first place?" I asked confused.

"Because my revenge needs him to make that angel Raf cry" she replied with poisonous eyes. The look that she had was... frightening.

Hey guys! I have started to edit this novel as it had very immature writing before because I was just a kid when I wrote this. I had no experience with novels, I just had many stories popping up in my mind all the time and I had to get them out. Anyways, I will be editing them when ever I have the time. Enjoy..