Season 3 Ep 19 " Revenge "

Raf's POV

" i saved him, simply to make you pay " Reina's reason made me even more angry.

" Aaaaaa " i screamed in range because while i was relexing and having fun back home my dad was in prison with a monster as his jailer.

I Yelled fast fly and started flying towards Reina.

But she quickly got out of the way.

I quickly turned and rushed to her again but she hit something on my head that knock me down and i fainted.

Back to golden school

" raf, raf " i heard a fade voice, and suddenly the darkness started to fade away and i saw Urie's face.

My head was still spining, and it was like the earth was spining.

" raf wake up " said Uri.

And i slowly started to try to get up.

My head was still hurting because Reina knocked me out, i gasped, RIENA.

" Riena she's got my father, and Blu's with her, she kidnaped me, we have to save my father, and..an-". I fainted again.

Uri's POV

Raf suddenly fainted and i quickly grabed her.

Everyone got shocked from what Raf had said before she fainted.

" what's wrong with Raf?" Said Gas.

" this is very serious, if what Raf says is true, then i guess Reina somehow got out of prison.

And most probably she's back for revenge " said professor Arken.

_____________________