Season 3 Ep 9 " earthly problems vs love problems "

Raf's POV

We were in class when suddenly my spy watch rang " Luna is having is having a problem at school ".

I quickly asked professor Arken and went finally I'll have some alone time with Sulfus then we can discuss about the path of metamorphosis, about my dream and about my secret admirer. When I reached the challenge room I saw the two challengers Seth told us about.

And then saw sulfus coming " hi raf " " hi sulfus " " hello sulfus and Raf we are th-" " yeah yeah we know Eleanor told us " " And Seth told us ".

" OK well what challenge should we give them " asked the angel " how about..... a basketball challenge ". After saying that we went in the challenge room.

When entered we turned into humans and saw a basketball ground and then we heard the angel say " there will be 3 rounds the one who scores the most points wins".

And then the ball came from the sky or maybe the challengers sent it, and we started playing.

A while later

The first goal was made by Sulfus and then we started the next round.

In cafeteria

Eleanor's POV

We are sitting on a table which was next to the Seth's group of angels, I couldn't stop looking at Seth. He was talking to the angels about the h.w.

And then suddenly I heard Kable call me " ELEANOR" she yelled " uh? Oh yeah Kable " " what's wrong? Are you that much angry at him for beating you that you're staring at him over lunch".

" I looked at Cabiria " and she quickly changed the topic.

Back to the challenge room

Raf's POV

Sulfus had won the challenge and we came out of the challenge room. And flew to the class of our earthly one.

_________________________________