Season 3 ep 15 " The truth of Seth "

Blu's POV

I was sent by Reina to put these letters, one was for Raf and one was for Sulfus. First I went to Raf's dormitory to put the letter. I went and placed it on Raf's dairy which was under her pillow.

      And then I went to Sulfus's dormitory "now where should I put this?". I decided to put it under his pillow but what if he doesn't see under his pillow.

OK how about I place it under his pillow but also make it visible, like half of the note should be out of the pillow. I decided to go with this plan.

I placed the note and started to leave and then this thought over fled my mind, why am I getting involved in my mother's revenge.

I mean what has Raf done to me, Sulfus did break my heart but Raf had nothing to do with all this. No, what am I thinking, if mom says that its right then its right I think.

Raf's POV

Luna didn't do anything wrong or right so we left as we knew that we had to wait until prom. Sulfus was gone as he was upset about the letter.

I was going back to the angels when suddenly I saw Uri flying this way." Uri " I yelled waving at her " Raf, finally I found you " replied Uri.

" where have you been?" Asked Uri " I was guarding my terrestrial Luna, you knew that " I replied.

" but this long " said Uri " yeah, I know. I'm so hungry " I replied " I think this year is going to be really really tough " I said." Yeah now come on let's go and get you something to eat" said Uri and we left.

Sulfus's POV

I was hungry so I went to get some food from the cafeteria, I was thinking about Raf and that stupid admirer.

I can't believe it, Raf has a secret admirer like I can, of course she does. Raf is so kind and gentle and beautiful. But I don't like it, I'm not mad at Raf because its not her fault but what if this admirer comes between us.

And I don't want Raf to leave me.

Eleanor's POV

Is he thinking what I think he's thinking? " and lastly I wanted to tell you that I ....... Um I ...... I llll...." " what is it?" I said.

" Eleanor I...... I love you too " I can't believe it, did he just say I love you. He was talking to me right." I know you are shocked and probably you're thinking that this is some kind of joke but its not".

" prove it " I replied.

Seth started coming closer to me, one hand of his pulled me closer to him and then he turned himself and pushed me against the wall and came in front of me. Now he placed his hand on my neck and made eye contact. I can't believe this.

_________________________________