Season 3 Ep 23 " In trouble "

Raf's pov

I yawned, i was asleep in the infurmury, i still had to stay in here one more day.

It was very uncomfortable, i missed my bed in the dorm.

My friends came to visit me almost every day but i still missed them. It wasn't the same.

And then i saw my mother come in with professor Arken " Mom" i said.

" Raf my daughter, what happened to you?" Asked my mother, i could see that she was worried.

" Mom it was Reina she..she did this to me " i answered her.

" The neutral one?" said Mom confused.

" Yes, she is back for revenge " answered Professor Arken.

" what do you mean, back?" Asked mom.

Eleanors Pov

I was sitting on my bed thinking of my problem with Seth.

When suddenly Cabiria walked in " you look sad Eleanor, what's the problem?".

I signed " Seth" i said " now what happened?" She asked.

" i can't figure him out, its like he's playing with my mind" i said in a loud voice.

" Why? what did he do?" Asked Cabiria " its a long story, i don't wanna talk about it".

" This is exactly why i hate angels " said Cabiria." Well, what would you do if you loved one of them" i said in a sad voice.

" i don't know, probably i would be sitting on my bed just like you"

She said in a teasing tone and chuckled. " come on tell me what happened?" She said questioning.

I didn't know what to do, should i tell her but it was too personal. But the problem was killing me, i couldn't figure it out.

" well, Seth called me to meet him but the.... wait a minute i know what to do, i should confront him directly. Yeah that's what i should do. Thanks Cabiria". And after saying that i left excitedly.

I don't know why i was excited but i was. Maybe it was because i was going to see Seth's face again.

Cabiria's pov

She quickly left after saying that she was going to confront him.

And thanked me for some reason, i didn't do anything much.

I really hope that this relationship doesn't end up like the last one.

Raf's pov

We explained everything to mom, she was very worried about what reina would do to me.

But at the same time she was sad about dad.

" So reina killed Malikai?" Asked my mother still not accepting the bitter truth.

" we thought she did but the last day i spoke with her, it turns out... that.. she rescued dad" i said hesitating.

" she.. she rescued him.. so that means HE'S ALIVE?" My mother said with joy.

" yes, but he's in a prison-cell " i told her sadly.

" what are we going to do Arken?" Asked my mother worried.

" i don't know, we don't even know where she's hiding, or we would get the angelic army's and the devilish host and attack her" said professor Arken.

" she was at some dungeon type place but i assume it was palace" i explained Professor Arken.

" A palace?.... i think..." said professor Arken stopping him self from talking any further.

" what Professor? What is it?" I asked.

" before any further explanation i must consult Professor Temtle, please excuse me " said professor Arken. After saying that he left.

" mom i'm scared, i wish dad were here with us and safe" i said hugging mom.

" its going to be alright dear" she said consoling me but i could tell that she was not sure of it.

Sulfus's pov

I was thinking of going to meet raf in the infermery. But i was not sure if she was alone at this moment so i decided to wait.

Because of raf being in the infermery i was working with a new angel, her name was Kate.

And it pains me to say that she was a very tough angel, she was good at everything.

Because of her my earthly one has been very " Good" the past few days.

Eleanor's pov

I was looking for Seth every where, i had no idea what i was gonna say to him but i was stupid enough to look for him.

I turned back and searched left and right and then turned back to my front and bumped into SETH!

I seriously let out a scream inside." Seth" i said calming myself.

" Eleanor?" said Seth confused. " Seth I.. I have to talk to you" i said putting a lot of strength into it.

" finally i have wanting to talk to you since.. that last.. incident" he said clearing his throat.

I stared in to his beautiful eyes and saw innocence and kindness.

What i had thought to do was impossible now, i wanted to be strong infront of him but i just couldn't.

I loved him to much to not care about his feelings.

And involuntarily i gave him a soft smile, which i was not planning on doing at all.

I just couldn't control my self from falling for him.

______________________

So so sorry guys for not posting for so long, its just my school has a very.. tight routine, so i made this chapter long as you guys waited so long. I really hope you enjoy the chapter. Enjoy..