Season 3 Ep 29 " the path of metamorphosis"

Raf's POV

We all got back to go to Golden school and everyone was cheering for us.

We took Dad to the infirmary and then suddenly mom came running in and saw dad.

She ran and hugged dad “ Malaikai ” she said crying.

I hugged her too. “ I missed you all so much ” said dad squeezing us tighter.

“ we missed you too Dad ” I said with a tear dropping from my eye.

“ I love you both so much and thank you for saving me from that he'll ” said dad.

“ your welcome dad ” I replied.

After that me, Uri , Sweet, Miki , Seth,  Sulfus, Cabiria, Kable , Eleanor and Gas were called to the court room for graduation.

“ you all have graduated and have earned your radiant hallows” said professor Arken.

“ and your Radiant horns ” professor Temptle added.

And suddenly our hallows and the devil's horns started glowing and our hallows turned golden and the devil's horns turned red.

And then Me and Sulfus spoke “ we want to take the path of metamorphosis”.

“ that is very dangerous are you sure you want to take it ” asked Professor Arken.

“ Yes ” me and Sulfus both spoke.

“ it is your choice, good luck ” said Professor Arken.

“ and bad luck to you Sulfus ” said professor Temptle.

All our friends started to hug us. “ we all love you Raf, don't forget us ” said Uri crying.

“ do you think I will be able to forget you guys” i said.

Every devil hugged Sulfus too “ bad luck Sulfus ” said Kable “ thanks Kable ” replied Sulfus.

“ bye everyone ” me and Sulfus both said to our friends.

We all went together to the path and then only me and Sulfus continued.

“ take care everyone ” we said.“ wait ” said Seth “ what happened Seth?” asked Raf.

“ Me and Eleanor will also take the path of metamorphosis ” said Seth.

Everyone: “ WHAT?”

“ yes, I love Eleanor ” confessed Seth.

“ ok I can't take this anymore ” said Kable and she turned around.

“ And I love you Seth ” said Eleanor and they both held hands.

All four:“ good bye everyone ”

“ take care you all ” said Sweet.

Uri's POV

And they disappeared in to the path.

______________________

And that my friends is the end.....
I have published a new story, be sure to check it out!
https://my.w.tt/tfPq5WVzfbb

tt/tfPq5WVzfbb