summary

HI GUYS IF UR READING THIS BOOK RN IVE DECIDED TO REWRITE AND EDIT A BIT. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE WAY MORE DETAILED AND A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE REST SO BARE W ME PLS THANKS LOVE YA! And thank u all for reading this book. (Like I said bare w me pls I wrote when I was 14 lmfao)

[extended summary]
|| amour ||

[extended summary] || amour ||

(Actress change)
-

" I want to do something crazy and nobody can find out."

"What do you have in mind?"

-

Asta Magnusson. The last name says it all. Asta is 'The William Magnusson's younger sister. She's always been protected by her brother, so she is likely never away from him too long. William will protect her from anyone.

Asta, although innocent, is a frequent visitor at parties and  usually hanging around guys, of course since she lived with William.

Christoffer has always secretly been keen on her, something about her drawing him in. Like William, he wanted to protect Asta from the horrible people he knew were out there. William knew of Chris's affections toward his sister and did not want her to date him even if they were best friends. His sister deserves better than just another fuckboy.

The thing is, nobody really knows what Asta wanted. Her love for the both of them was complicated. On one hand, growing up she knew Chris and over the years has really had no close interactions with him anymore. She is intrigued by the idea of his kindness and respect toward her. On the other hand, she hears whispers about the things that he does when she is not around. Asta is far from simple, but to her christoffer is a complex soul she has an urge to want to know. This is her story.