three

[chapter three]
|| amor ||

 [chapter three] || amor ||

-

Personally, Asta loved sleepovers. She never really did them, because before she met the girls, her friends were not really her friends. They were just girls she hung out with because of William and his Russ boys.

She was currently getting beat in monopoly so bad, she rolled the dice again. She got one 5 and and 2. She landed straight on another one of Eva's properties.

"FUCKING HELL!" She yelled out.

The girls giggled as Asta lost the game, running out of money to pay because she kept landing on properties.

She got up from the table they were playing at and walked over to the couch and plopped down, turning on the tv.

She didn't realize how tired she was until she let her eyes flicker closed and fell asleep.

-

Asta woke up on the couch and saw the girls all sleeping around her. They were all sleeping, so it must have been late, or early. She checked the time and saw it was only 5 am. She never woke up early so she was surprised.

She got up from the couch and went on Instagram. She scrolled through her posts and saw some posts from a party last night.

She saw Chris posted a picture of him and two girls together. She rolled her eyes.

-

Asta had gotten ready and eaten breakfast and the girls were just now getting up while she was on her phone.

She heard the girls talking and walked into the living room. They saw her and smiled.

"Hey, were up!" Chris said.

"Yay! Do you guys want me to make you breakfast?" She asked the girls.

"Sure? What's on the menu?"

She looked into the fridge and saw some eggs and pointed at them with her eyebrows raised.

They all agreed that eggs were fine and she began cooking.

"SO are you going to tell us what's going on with you and Christoffer?" Vilde asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"We all see the way he looks at you, you can tell us anything." Sana encourages her.

She got frustrated by this. "Do you seriously think I'm hiding something from you guys. You all are the first real friends I've ever had. I don't know what you're talking about with Chris, but there is nothing going on, I'm telling the truth, but do you believe me?"

The girls looked guilty for asking her this, and not believing her. "I'm sorry guys, I just got frustrated, I'm sorry seriously." She said.

They all answered at the same time.

"It's okay!"

"Don't worry."

"No, I'm sorry."

She smiled and finished their eggs before handing them to them and they ate.

"Do you guys want to party tonight?" Asta asked the girls.

The friends all agreed and began looking for a party to attend.

After awhile of searching, they finally found one. It was a Russ party. Some random Russ.

"Got one!" She yelled out and they all smiled .

-

Asta took one last look in the mirror before walking out the door to the party with the girls. They all looked hot tonight.

She walked up to the door and saw Chris immediately. Her heart picked up a beat, and she ignored it.

Once again brown met blue and they smiled at each other before they got back to partying. She was dancing with Sana.

She wanted to get a drink to get loose a little. So she told Sana and headed towards the drinks.

She grabbed a random beer and drank a lot of it. She took the now almost empty beer and put it down on the counter.

She was not a bad drunk, but she jut wanted to have fun tonight. She walked over to a group of dancing teenagers and began dancing with them.

After awhile of dancing and having fun, she somehow ended up outside of the party in the cold weather. The stoners were smoking out here. She walked to the wall and leaned against it.

She heard sirens from a distance. They kept getting closer. She needed to get William out of here. They cannot get into anymore trouble. She dashed inside and looked around for him or any of her friends.

"Asta? Are you okay" she heard Chris call out to her. She turned and grabbed his hand, leading him over to the corner. He smirked at her, but when he looked out the window, his smirk dropped.

"Cops? Where the hell is William?" He whisper-shouted at her. She shook her head as if to say "I have no idea".

They heard a knock before the people at the party all started dashing. "Asta, let's go!" He tugged on her arm but she wouldn't budge. She wouldn't leave, not without William.

"God damnit Asta!" He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, before running to the side door and getting them out.

He put her down and she was about to protest and yell at him for doing that, when he saw a police flashlight. He grabbed her against his chest and pressed them against the wall, placing his hand over her mouth.

She took that as a sign that she should just stop fighting. She nodded at him and he let her go. She grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the open part of the fence. They both looked both ways and ran out, holding hands as they ran down the street.

-

Over 900 reads?? Thank you all so much!

This chapter turned out better than I excepted. + sorry for not updating I was out of town!!

Until next time