one

[chapter one]
|| amour ||
-

 [chapter one]|| amour ||-

-

Asta was looking through the window of William's car. They were currently driving to school. She liked the car rides with her brother, the silence enveloping her as they listened to some shitty radio station her brother had chosen out. She glanced out the window, admiring the city on the way toward her destination. Watching the city pass by on their ride was one of her favorite times of the day. It was a safe space, one of the only times she had to just think and to be by herself. This would be the year, she thought. This year would be when she finally find herself. She wanted this year to be different. After so many years of being sheltered by her brother, and her classmates thinking of her a certain way, because of the way her brother and his little crew of guys who hovered over her had acted all her life. This year she could escape this band of so called macho men and be herself. those said men were going to be very busy with their new bus they had got for the Russ.

They pulled up and she huffed, getting out and beginning to walk alongside her older brother. People were staring at them as they walked into school, their classmates always did this. William was the most popular boy at their school, the girls gawked at him as he walked by, smirking and winking as he passed. The boys would look at her and asses her, never approaching, although they wish they could. Asta was kind of like a game to these boys, the way she was regarded so highly and protected by her brother so heavily, they wanted to be able to say they had been with her. They wanted to gloat. 

Asta was a beautiful girl, she knew this. She never had an easy time making real friends because of this and the overly annoying brotherly act. Girls would pretend to be her friend for a little, using her for popularity or to get close to the boys she surrounded herself with. It was the way of her life, sadly.

She walked into the school and went to her locker.
She looked to her right and saw Noora, the girl that kept rejecting her brother. Good for her. William would never admit it, but his extremely large ego was getting slowly crushed the more she did reject him. Good. Asta knew he needed to be taken down some pegs.

She grabbed her Spanish book and shut her locker, beginning to go towards her class. This was probably her least favorite class, because all the people In there annoy her so much, because they all just make dirty jokes, it's so immature. She walked into her class and sat down, getting ready for the lesson.

-

Asta walked out of her class and went outside. She was deciding who to sit with when Vilde called her over to her table. She had classes with her before, kind of finding her to be loud. She appreciated it though. Not too many girls at the school were so able to be themselves openly, the school being very popularity and mean girl cliche.