thirteen

[chapter thirteen]
|| amour ||

-"Three, Two, One, HAPPY NEW YEAR" was screamed among the crowd of teenagers

-
"Three, Two, One, HAPPY NEW YEAR" was screamed among the crowd of teenagers. Asta smiled as she watched people have their New Years kiss. She saw Noora and William. She gasped as she was pulled from her wrist and turned around and kissed, successfully taking her breath away. When she opened her eyes she was met with the familiar brown orbs that she loved.

"Happy new year." He yelled out as a loud boom echoed through the crowd, a large firework show going up above Oslo.

She turned her head and watched as Chris intertwined their hands. She turned her head to the side and smiled at him. "Happy new year." She replied.

When did her life get so good. I mean two weeks ago she was sad, getting texts, sneaking around, dating Erik, and crying. Now she was standing here at the start of a new year, with Chris. It was 2017 now and she was still there, with him.

Asta was pulled into the arms of her blonde best friend, Vilde. She smiled as she hugged her. "Happy New Years Asta!" Vilde screamed, drunk. Asta shook her head at the blonde in front of her. But smiled still.

-

The party had gotten crazier, and the people had done crazy things to start 2017 off. Asta had found her way to the roof and was sitting there watching everything go by. William took a seat next to his sister.

"You know, it's crazy. I never thought I would be at this party with the friends I have now, and with Chris, and You and Noora, and Vilde." Asta began. "But the even crazier part is, I am so happy that it happened, that I'm here with you right now." William smiled at his younger sister, squeezing the brunette into a hug as they watched the fireworks, still going off.

Asta had eventually found herself some champagne and clinked her glass with the group. They all shouted as another bottle was opened and it made a loud 'pop' sound as some poured onto the ground.

Asta and her group of friends were standing by the pool, when Asta was picked up by Chris and William, and thrown into it. She came up above the surface. And yelled, grabbing boot as outstretched hand and pulled her in also. There were shouts and laughs heard among the group as more people piled into the pool.

The night was filled with more laughs and more fun as it drifted away. Asta will remember it forever.

-

Asta screamed as she woke up next to a head of blonde hair. The head turned around and she sighed in relief. "Ohmyjesus" she said really fast. "Vilde you fucking scared me!" She said, as Vilde giggled at her reaction.

"Oh god you should've seen your face!" She said as Asta got up from the mattress they were laying on. They stayed the night at Eva's house.

She made her way into the kitchen when she smelled good food being made. She ran out and bumped into someone leaving Eva's bedroom, doing the walk of shame. "Erik?"

He smirked at her as Eva turned around and pushed him out of the door. Asta was furious with her friend. But she remained her cool. She pretended to check her phone as she sighed dramatically.

"Oh man, William has been texting me I have to go!" She quickly left, leaving her jacket behind. She regretted leaving it. She wrapped her arms around her body as she tried to get warm again.

She saw a car pull up next to her and she started walking faster. The window rolled down and Chris spoke loud. "Get in, I'll take you home." She turned around as she saw it was only him. She got in and he started driving.

"Wanna get food?" Chris asked over the music blasting in his car. Asta nodded as he parked at a restaurant and he got out and opened his, and her door.

They walked in and sat at a table. It probably looked like a date. She smiled as a waitress came over and took their orders.

When she came back, Asta noticed her eyeing Chris up and down. Asta had enough of that. "Excuse me, could you go eye someone else's boyfriend." She said, and Chris smirked at her, when he heard.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He asked when the waitress walked away. "Shush." She said, hitting his arm playfully.

-

YAY A HAPPY FHAPTER OMF THOSE DONT EVEN EXIST WITH ME!! And btw TYSM for 16k !!