two

[chapter two]
|| amour ||

[chapter two]|| amour ||

-

Asta woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off. She stuffed another pillow on her face and groaned. She didn't end up sleeping until late because of her party last night. The alarm being set for about four hours after her eyes had closed for good that night.

"Turn that off!" She heard William yell. He sounded groggy and cranky, great. Hungover William was always a joy. She made some groaning sounds before rolling to the side of her bed and unplugging it. She smiled in victory before rolling over, onto the ground. A loud thud sounded in her room before a series of groans and curses.

She groaned as she got up and went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. She heard laughing and some people talking. She walked in to all of the penetrator boys and she gave William a glare. Of course he had invited the caravan of macho men over, again. She then looked at their faces.

"Woah! You guys got beat up. Damn!" She spoke before looking at Chris, whose face was all bruised up. She grimaced at him, reaching into the refrigerator to pull and ice pack out and hand it to him. A kind gesture toward him, she always had been like this with him. They held some sort of mutual respect, with a little flirting from him. She didn't take him seriously though, that's who he is.

"Nice outfit." Chris commented and winked at her. She heard some whistles before she looked down and realized she was in her pjs. Booty shorts and a tank top. William turned around and glared at them all. Asta covered her face with her hands as some of the boys chatted again. Her face had gained some heat to it at the comment, she tried to best to ignore.

She walked back over to the fridge before pulling out things to make a smoothie. Humming a tune to herself to drown out her brothers talk of girls and how amazing their drink adventures were last night at the asscrack of dawn.

She made her smoothie and sat down with all of the boys. "I bet you can't even get Vilde to kiss you!" Someone stated jokingly. She made a sour face at this comment. "You want to bet?" The other penetrator said. Asta had enough of them bad talking her new friend. She was not going to let that happen. She had barely known the girl, but she knew she was a good friend and a very sweet girl.

"You all are being dicks!" She fumed. Her face once again gaining heat. She clenched her jaw and stared at the two responsible. Sometimes these boys could really be pieces of work. She didn't realize that the outburst would cause the boys to laugh, which made her even more infuriated.

The one boy who made the comment in the first place about her newfound friend looked her in the eyes and poured before saying "AW did you hear that she said she wanted dick!" He yelled back, smirking. She was about to make a comment about how his was probably tiny when willliam had enough of this. "Alright shut up" he told the guys.