four

[chapter four]
|| amour ||

[chapter four]|| amour ||

-

Chris and Asta ran down the street holding hands. They didn't stop until they knew the cops were gone for good.
They both stopped and panted, out of breath. They were still holding hands and they didn't seem to notice. Asta had sweat dripping from her forehead, her heartbeat erratic. Adrenaline and exhilaration were pumping through her body, throwing her head back and laughing.

Chris stopped in his tracks and turned towards the laughing girl, smiling as well. "Only you would laugh after a run in with the cops." Shaking his head at her with a large smile on his face still. The pair of teens still panting and catching their breaths.

Both of them eventually stopped panting. "I hope William got out okay." Asta spoke, worried. Chris seemed to notice she was worried and he looked at her, taking in her facial expressions.

She let go of his hand and ran her hand through her hair. She picked up her phone and saw all of the missed calls.

William (10)
Vilde(3)
Eva (1)
Noora (4)

She dialed Williams number. He picked up on the third ring. "Asta! Are you okay?" His voice echoed through the call. She sighed in relief of hearing he was okay.

"Me? Im okay, Chris got me out. I was worried about you!" Relief flooded her body, and she finally felt the adrenaline and worry exit her body, suddenly feeling tired. She felt Chris looking at her and she flicked her eyes over to witness him giving a look of relief as well. Both glad William was safe from the police, or anything worse.

"We will be home soon, William. Love you." She said before hanging up the phone and turning her body towards Chris.

"Chris?" She spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"You know the other day, when you said we should get to know each other better?" She questioned him. He nodded.

"Lets do that." She smiled at him. He gave her a small smile, nerves pushing at his mind, urging him to give in to the feeling of content hearing those words come from her. Chris couldn't have been happier to get to know Asta, but he could probably tell her things about herself she would be surprised he had taken the time to learn.

-

They made it home and Chris had left for his house. Asta was not tired anymore, she went on Facebook. She scrolled through her messages and saw a message from a second year, Erik.

He was in her Norwegian class. He was cute and very nice, as she could tell. She opened the message.

"Hello Asta. There is a party tonight at *insert address*. I would really love for you to come!" She read the message and typed a reply.

"Is it too late? I would love to go too!" She typed. She re-read over her response and sent it, awaiting a reply.

About 10 minutes later she got a reply.

"No, these kind of parties don't really start until late, come on by!" She read it. She was going to party.

She hopped out her window, not wanting William to see her sneaking out. She headed down the street and caught a cab to the party.

-

She arrived at the party and it smelled of alcohol. She saw lots of faces she knew, but none were friends. She scanned the area for Erik. He waved her over to him.

As soon as she got there, he smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her to a more quiet area.

"Hey Asta, im glad you came!" He told her. She nodded and smiled at him. They made more conversation for an hour.

An hour later they were making out. It wasn't just a hookup, they liked each other.

They pulled away and she opened her eyes. He smiled and asked her if he wanted to dance.

"Sure." She responded.

He pulled her out towards the crowded area of the dance floor and they started dancing. They were dancing for a while before she wanted a drink. He went and got them.

He came back and she took the wine and drank it. She smirked at him after drinking it and he smiled at her.

She heard the door open and Chris Schistad himself walked in and immediately saw her and Erik dancing, drinking, and sharing kisses. He rolled his eyes.

-

When Asta woke up, she was next to Erik. She checked her body for clothes and they were thankfully on.

"Hey you're up." He smiled at her.
She was really thinking about him, realizing how much fun she had last night. She had never been on a date thing before and it felt good. She really liked him.

"I really like you Asta, i hope we can hang out more often." He told her. She nodded her head and smiled.

She was sleepy and he leaned down and kissed her, sweetly. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away. She later next to him and said "I like you too Erik." That made him smile big. He grabbed her close and they snuggled together.

She felt warm in his touch. The weird thing was, she had known him for awhile, but they just really met. She thought more about it, and she thinks it's more of a first date. She was content like this. For the first time in her life she felt, liked, she had never been liked or loved by someone before, not unless it was for her body. It made her feel so good.

She smiled, and looked at Erik. She closed her eyes, before falling asleep again.

-

DO I SENSE A ROADBLOCK FOR CHRIS AND ASTA?

GUYS this chapter was so hard to write, yes she likes Erik, and they are gonna date for a little. Just keep calm bc It's going to work out okay(ish) ;)

Until next time