six

[chapter six]
|| amour ||

-Asta woke up after a night of crying and being sad

-
Asta woke up after a night of crying and being sad. She fluttered her eyes open and saw Vilde, walking into the room with food.

"Hungry?" She asked with a smile, making Asta give her a small smile and nod. She clapped in agreement and handed Asta a plate. They began eating.

After they finished eating their food, they got up and began getting ready for school. "William must be worried sick." Asta mumbled out. "I should go home to get clothes, thank you v-"

Vilde caught her off guard and interrupted her. "You can wear my clothes. And you can tell William that you were with me. All settled, now get dressed." She said before tossing Asta a outfit and walking out of her room.

-

Asta walked out of the apartment with Vilde and they began walking to Vildes bus stop.

They made it there with good speed and fortunately did not kiss the bus like they thought they would.

They went onto the bus and went off to school, making small talk on the way.

"Are you okay, Asta? We can always just skip if you need to." Vilde reassured Asta, looking at her from the side.

Asta shook her head. "No I'm not okay, but I will be, because of you. I need to face my problems, not run away." She half-smiled at the blonde best friend and gave her a side hug.

The bus came to a stop and they were there. they got off and immediately saw their friends. They began walking to them, when Asta heard Williams voice calling out to her.

"Asta? Where the hell were you?"

"Out. With Vilde, don't worry." She walked away and went back to her group, avoiding catching Chris's eyes.

"So, there's a party tonight, only 1st and 2nd years, we in?" Eva asked the group.

"Sure" they answered, before the bell rang throughout the school, signaling it was time for class to begin.

-

Asta was getting ready for the party with the girls. She was wearing a long sleeve blush crop top and ripped jeans.

Eva was doing her makeup, it looked pretty good. "There, all done!" Eva announced and Asta looked at her reflection and smiled.

"Thank you, it looks great." She told the slightly taller brunette. Eva beamed at Asta.

"WOO! Let's get this party started!!!" Chris (Berg) yelled.

The other girls laughed as they began to head to the party.

-

Asta was relieved that no third years were at this party, especially Chris. She saw Erik, and smiled at him. He came over with a smirk and a beer in hand. "Hey beautiful!" He beamed at her. He smelled of alcohol.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Asta joked. He laughed at this. They laughed together.

He grabbed her face and they made out. He started trying to make the kiss more rough, more urgent. She tried to stop it.

"Erik, not right now." She told him, walking away from him. He sighed and gave up for now. She spotted Sana and sat down with her. "Hey." She breathed out.

"I saw that, he's drunk, don't take it personally. " Sana was a good friend, always giving her advice or just being a good friend.

"Thank you, for the advice I mean." She smiled. "Want to dance?" She asked the girl.

"Of course, lets go!" She laughed and got up with Asta, pulling her to the dance floor.

-

Asta couldn't remember how long she was dancing, but it had been awhile. She got up from the dance floor and found Erik again.

"Babe! Hey." He said before kissing her again, she kissed him back, but not giving in to anything. He pushed her against the wall, grinding on her. She pushed him, he wouldn't budge. "Erik. Stop." She pushed him again. He looked at her before saying. "Wanna take this upstairs?"

She rolled her eyes, before denying. He scoffed and said "Whatever little slut. Someone else will." He pushed her into the wall, and walked away.

She slid her back down the wall and followed him with her teary eyes. He walked up to a second year girl, talking to her, before leading her up the stairs.

Asta felt like puking, crying, and punching something. Why does everything have to go wrong for her right now. What did she doe to deserve this pain. She got up from the wall, her cheeks red and stained with tears.

She ran out of the house and down the street, the cold wind hitting her face hard. She didn't know where she would go, she couldn't go home, William would ask her what's wrong, and all of her friends were at the party.

All of them except one. She debated on what she should do, but she knew she needed someone right now.

She walked to their house and knocked on the dark wooden door. She shuffled her feet waiting for the door to open. The door opened, ripping her out of her thoughts. There stood Chris Schistad.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, but once he saw her tear stained cheeks, he stopped talking and pulled her into a hug. She cried into his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around the short girl and whispered what she needed to hear.

"It's okay, Im here now."

-

WOAH WOAH OTP, BUT POOR BABY AWH.

FINALLY UPDATING !!!!! THANKS FOR 200 VOTES

UNTIL NEXT TIME