eight

[chapter 8]
|| amour ||

[chapter 8]|| amour ||

-

Asta was currently in Chris's room, waiting for him to be done with his phone call. She was sitting on the bed and looking around his room. She had been there before but she never really looked around that much.

She knew about his family problems and why he was so messed up as a kid, when her and William were kids they all bonded because of their bad family problems.

Chris had a mother. She died when he was young, his dad got upset and killed her. Nobody saw it coming. One day he was normal, and the next he was killing his wife.

She pushed the thoughts out of her head and she heard the door open. Chris smiled at her and she smiled at him. "You okay?" She asked him, speaking softly.

He came near her and held her hands. "I'm great, because you're here." She looked up from her shoes and he was already staring into her deep blue orbs. She stared into his eyes and he pushed their lips together.

Chris broke the silence. "I wish I didn't have to go, but penetrator meeting, I'm sorry." He said after they kissed. She nodded her head, "Its okay, go I'll see you later." She let go of his hand and he smiled at her before walking out with her. They walked to the door and he opened his car door for her, driving her home.

Once she got out of his car, she felt like people were looking at her, she turned around and didn't see anyone, she started walking faster. She got into her house and went straight up to her room.

She pulled out her phone, seeing missed calls and messages from Noora, and Eva. She called Noora back. She picked up.

"Where are you? There's a bus meeting, remember?" She sounded comcerned. Asta mentally face palmed. She thought of a quick lie. "I was sleeping." She breathed out, trying to sound tired.

"You're lying." Noora started. She rolled her eyes, "what?" She waited for a response only to hear a huff from the other line.

"When you didn't show up, we went to your house. Where were you?" She was now sounding more cornered. Asta was caught in a lie. She said the first thing she could think. "I forgot, I went to the cafe!" She pleaded this would work. "Oh, okay. I thought something was wrong." Noora said.

"Nope, im good." She smiled, "i should be getting there." She hung up, before going back out of the house and walking to the meeting in the cold weather.

-

"Hello?" Asta called out while knocking on Eva's door. "Anyone here?" She said this, and at the same time Sana opened the door and greeted her. "We're here."

Asta came in and they were all getting ready. "Are you guys going to a party?" She asked them. Vilde looked up from the mirror she was looking in and smiled, "Yes! And we would love for you to go." Asta smiled and laughed. "What's got you so happy?" Vilde shrugged and then threw Asta a outfit, she winked. "Gotta look sexy tonight, it's the annual party night, you know the penetrators annual ceremony." Asta rolled her eyes.

"If course I know, my brother is a penetrator. " she giggled. Vilde laughed "I forgot." The girls laughed at the best friends.

-

"Hurry up asta, we want to party!" Eva called out to her. Asta opened the door and they all looked at her in awe. She crpsssd her arms over her chest.

"I am not wearing this." She decalared. "Why not, you have to grow up at some time. William knows that." Asta knew this, "but-" she called out. "No buts, we're going, too late now." Vilde and Eva grabbed each arm, pulling her out and dragging her into their already ready taxi cab.

-

She walked into the party, reviving glares from lots of people. Guys we're looking her up and down, because of her revealing outfit. She spotted William and Chris both staring at her. William looked pissed and Chris but his lip, smirking at his secret girlfriend.

Asta smirked back, walking with Vilde to the drinks. Chris walked up towards them. "Glad you all showed up, for the ceremony." He winked at Asta. She rolled her eyes, trying to act as normal as possible. She hit his leg under the table. he grabbed her hand, before she got pulled by vilde, away and into the party.

-

"Thanks for coming to the penetrator ceremony, everyone grab a paper from the box coming around. Whatever it says, do it. Those who don't do it, will get kicked out. Begin." The voice of William rang throughout the party. Asta reached into the box and grabbed one of the thin papers.

She read it and thought nothing of it. It want that bad "grab someone else's butt." Asta laughed, reaching for Vilde's butt. Vilde yelped and saw Astas note. Vilde giggled and walked away with her own note.

Asta felt a strong pull on her arm and was flipped around by a guy. It was Chris. He got In her face and whispered "read it." he handed her his paper and smirked.

"Kiss the hottest girl/ guy in the party."

She smirked before she grabbed her face and kissed her, while he was sure William wasn't looking. "Woah." He said before she winked at him and started walking away.

"Not this time, Schistad."

-

a boring chapter of nothing bc no inspo, but the beginning of the chapter when she feels like she's being followed is important so just letting you know.

see ya next time