nine

[chapter nine]
|| amour ||

[chapter nine] || amour ||

-

The liquid burned as Asta drank it, trying to forget the memories of today. She pushed the regret from her mind and just drank.

She drank until her mind became fuzzy and she couldn't drink anymore. She drank until her brother ripped the alcohol from her hands and cried.

She cried as she watched her brother. He looked at her with pure sadness written on his face. She knew he wasn't mad anymore.

Earlier that day:

Asta knocked into someone in the hallway as she exited her school doors, ready for the weekend. The girl who she knocked into looked up and smiled. "Asta!" She pulled her into a hug and smiled at her best friend.

Asta had not seen Vilde in a while, as she was sick. "Vilde!" She yelled out at her best friend. They released each other from the gif adn walked shoulder to shoulder out of the school. Asta thought about Chris. She wanted to tell Vilde about them. Her eyes flicked up and she saw him.

She sucked in a breath at him. He was surrounded by his friends, laughing as is what they were talking about was the funnier thing in the world. She smiled and Vilde traced her eyes over to where she was smiling.

"Got a crush?" She said, smiling. Asta scoffed and mumbled under her breath. "Something like that."

Chris's eyes flickered up and met Astas. She smiled at him and he did too. She was frozen as she stared at him. He smirked and looked away again.

Asta and Vilde made their way to their houses. Smiling as they reached the halfway point and went off by themselves.

Asta felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she looked at it. It was a message.

Unknown: you look beautiful today.

Asta: what? Who is this?
Read

Asta put her phone away and looked around, she spotted a black car sitting on the side of the road, the window slightly opened. She started walking faster hen she heard the car turn on.

She took two wrong turns, loosing the car when she was in a alley way close to Nooras house.

She let out a shaky breath and sped over to the building, knocking twice.

Her phone beeped again and she checked it. It was another unknown text

Unknown: I'll let the whole school know your secret. ;)

Asta: I'd like to see you try.

She let out another shaky breath as she received a message that read. 'Sent' and a picture attached of her a Chris kissing.

Asta: what the hell? Who are you.

Her phone blew up and William was calling her like crazy. He was mad.
-

Asta cried into his shoulder as she let it out.

"Asta? What happened today?" He asked her. She lifted her head and she looked him in the eyes.

"Me and Chris, we are dating. No, we were."

-

BRO THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER KNOWN TO MANKIND BUT THIS IS REALLY SLOPPY AND WEIRD BUT IT WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS THANKS FOR 9k LOVES WTF ILY ALL SO MUCH