eleven

[chapter eleven]
|| amour ||

[chapter eleven]|| amour ||

-

ASTA PRACTICALLY JUMPED when she heard her brothers voice calling her into the kitchen.  She closed her eyes and opened them, knowing what this was about.

She opened her door to reveal Nico and Noora. She swears she heard William. Gosh.

She saw Noora and came over to her. "Noora? What are you doing here?" She said to her friend. Noora simply ignored her and turned away. "Umm, okay?" She walked out of the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the counter in the dining room and headed out.

She went to Chris's house. She was going to prove to him she didn't send it. She didn't want him to think that she did, even if they didn't get back together. She had to make him know that she didn't do it.

She knocked on the door harshly. And it was opened by Nik, a tall boy with her black hair. He was a penetrator. She smirked at her, looking up and down her body with his eyes.

She rolled her eyes and called out for Chris. He came to the door and pushed Nik inside and walked out. Thy were now standing in the hallway.

He leaned against the wall and looked at her, while she was looking down, at her hands while she fumbled with them.

She finally gained the courage to talk. "Chris, listen to me." She pleaded. He nodded his head and she continued. "I know I broke your heart, or wherever you said. But I didn't send that message. If you don't believe me I don't know what I'm gonna do cause I genuinely like you and I don't want what we had to be wasted by some creepy stalker person who for some reason can't stop creeping me out and shit. I'm rambling." She took a breath that she hadn't taken yet.

He smiled when she was done. "Wait, what stalker?" He said. She pulled out her phone and handed him the messages. He scoffed unbelievably and typed something into the message box. She tried to see what, but he kept it to him.

"There." He said handing her the phone.

She read the message and hit his arm. She tried not to laugh at his face when she hit him. Chris looked at her with adoration.

She didn't want to take him back, not after he practically yelled at her the other day. She wasn't sure how this would turn out for them.

Chris took her hand into his own. "I didn't freak out because of you sending the messages. I freaked out because of what you're doing to me." He replied and she looked at her ex- boyfriend shocked.

"We're not together anymore. Just friends." She clarified. She was kind of realizing that she couldn't stay mad at him or sad forever and she was so relieved that he was talking to her again.

Two things that she knew for sure.

One, she needed Chris. No matter how much she denied it , she wasn't happy when they weren't talking. And two, she was in love with Chris Schistad.

-

YALL THIS MIGHT SEEM FAST TO YOU, BUT TRUST ME THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THIS. OH AND SHE DIDNT FULLY FORGIVE HIM YET THEY WILL JUST HE FRIWNDS AGAIN FOR A LIL.